Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I want to say thank you

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to say thank you

Unforgettable CBRF Members:
Voodoochyl, Rider0033, Jules, Justasquid, Soccer13pro2007

There have been a nice handful of those there for me throughout my whole ordeal, and not just the situation with my unborn child, but the ones listed above, words cannot explain how thankful i am for the words and compassion i got from you guys when i needed it most.
None of you knew me from a can of paint, yet still came to my aid in my worst times, and for that....i thank you, i don't know where i'd be without each of you in my ear keeping me sane when things seemed to fall apart right in front of my face

People like yourselves remind me that maybe, just maybe the human race isn't completely screwed, at least not yet. I thank everyone who was there and those who continue to checkup on me and make sure things are ok(you know who you are).

-Mike b.k.a. LoneWolf

Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Default RE: I want to say thank you

This post just adds concrete to my words "Great people are on this forum" Makes me glad to be a part of it.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:56 PM

there are great people on this forum.... its good to know that there are kind helping people left in this world

Old 09-27-2008, 10:09 PM

No, Mike, it is me that wants to thank you. You turned it around like a champ, being friendly to Juliet's pictures now and everything. She is a kick-*** lass and I am glad you see it that way too. I honestly hope your situation turns out for the better, and don't forget to tell your Rottie you love her. Or him. Or all of them.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:50 PM

lonewolf if you ever need to get out and talk you can always look me up since we both live in pittsburgh.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Lone i really suck at advice, and with your situation i could not dream of even how to understand what you might be going thru. Really glad to see some people here were able to help a bit, thats really cool. Hang in there man.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: asidari

lonewolf if you ever need to get out and talk you can always look me up since we both live in pittsburgh.
Yes...second that motion

Old 09-28-2008, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: asidari & shoort

Will do. Thanks in advance

Old 09-28-2008, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

No, Mike, it is me that wants to thank you. You turned it around like a champ, being friendly to Juliet's pictures now and everything. She is a kick-*** lass and I am glad you see it that way too. I honestly hope your situation turns out for the better, and don't forget to tell your Rottie you love her. Or him. Or all of them.
Just the mom now, gave the last puppy to my cousin, i need to wash her so that i can actually enjoy her being up under me lol. And i don't think i deserve a thanks, afterall, it was others that reminded me of the inner strength that i had forgotten about

Old 09-28-2008, 11:23 PM

mano no need for thanks what so ever. it's a circle through this community. the people that saw me through my situation warmed my heart to help you through yours. that will warm your heart to help someone else and they will do the same. thats how family goes!