Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I need your support

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need your support

Team,
The day has finally come. My wife has deployed to Iraq in support if the War on Terror on 29 Dec 08 for 1 year. I am here in Hawaii with our two daughters, Kia(10), and Destiny(3). What I need is for you all to pray for us all. Pray for my wife (WO1 Iesha Davis)to have astrong mind, and safe return to her family. Please ask god to keep her away from all hurt, harm and danger. Please pray for my children to be strong in their mothers absence. I am confident that I can handle the responsibility by myself, but I also need for you to pray for my strength and patience. I do lots of traveling, so at times, the children will be at our sitters home for weeks at a time, so say a prayer for them in my absence. Being dual Military has its privileges, but there is also a down side to it, and I am living it.I worry for the safety of my wife. I wish it was me over there instead. Its all good yall, I am not depressed by any means. I just need as many people praying for us as possible. Yesterday, seeing my wife and kids all crying tookits toll on me. It really was heart wrenching. It doesnt matter what your religion is, if you have a god, please say a prayer for the Davis Family. Thanks in Advance Team!!!! Here are the photos from our last moments together until she comes home for R and R.

Name:  IMG_6203.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6179.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6171.jpg
Size:  80.0 KB

This one hit me hard. I hated to take picturesat a timelike this, but I had to capture the moment.

Name:  IMG_6244.jpg
Size:  77.3 KB

Old 12-31-2008, 02:20 AM
Default RE: I need your support

We will keep you all in our prayers......

Old 12-31-2008, 02:20 AM

OMG amazing photographs, even a tear in there, damn, that could go on the cover of TIME. I'll pray to whomever will listen, please take care of Mrs. doogstar and bring her home safely to her kids that are strong and happy even though their parents have been away...

Beautiful family!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:52 AM

I'll keep you in my prayers

Old 12-31-2008, 03:09 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My prayers with you doog. I'm sure you'll be able to take care of your lovely daughters while your wife is away. Send our regards to her.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:28 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You have a beautiful family doogstar :-) .. prayers sent for you all, now look forward to her safe return ...

Jules

Old 12-31-2008, 04:07 AM

Be strong man, I can imagine its incredibly difficult. Shes doing something great for us and she has my upmost respect. Ill hope for a safe and speedy return. Good luck.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:13 AM
Banned

You have my prayers Doog. I wish you and your family the best and I'm sure she'll return safe and sound back home again. I'd like to thank both you and your wife for doing what you do for this country and the people in it.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tough situation, but it sounds like you have the strength and character to do it. Beautiful daughters, take good care of them. Thanks to you and yours for your service!

Quick Reply: I need your support