Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I need your input for my next story..<3

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007 | 03:39 AM
Default RE: I need your input for my next story..<3

I have yet to give a girl a ride on the back of my bike. However, if a girl looked like 69 up there asked me...I don't think I could say no.

Old 02-17-2007 | 05:08 AM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

Why would this be an article? And why are all your topics related to girls?? Who do you right this junk for again?? How about writing something meaningful like reviews and comparisons of the 07' bikes?? I smell something.....[:'(]

+1

Old 02-17-2007 | 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: cbr_racin123

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

Why would this be an article? And why are all your topics related to girls?? Who do you right this junk for again?? How about writing something meaningful like reviews and comparisons of the 07' bikes?? I smell something.....[:'(]

+1
I could be wrong (probably am) but I think she said it was for an online mag for women riders? I think that was in the other post asking for input.

But you could be right about the funny smell... I'm reserving judgement until I see the other post linked up to the article.

Old 02-17-2007 | 10:33 AM

yeah, she said that it was for an article for chick riders...hence all the girl questions.

Old 02-17-2007 | 10:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Err

hot girls only ask guys with minty bikes for rides.

i do wheelies to get chicks
Yeah, i used to be able to do that. But ever since i looped the bike and it dragged my ars down the street ive been havin problems gettin the front end up. Its wierd as hell cause i dont have a problem tryin stoppies or even lane splitin at 80but as soon as i get that front tire up off the ground like more than a foot or two i think im givin it to much gas again and let go.[:@] I need to stop bein a punany and just hit that bp again cause its pissin me off that i havent been able to since the accident, specially when my boy has it down nice and smooth. Anybody got any ideas how i can get over this?

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:20 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

ORIGINAL: Err

hot girls only ask guys with minty bikes for rides.

i do wheelies to get chicks
Yeah, i used to be able to do that. But ever since i looped the bike and it dragged my ars down the street ive been havin problems gettin the front end up. Its wierd as hell cause i dont have a problem tryin stoppies or even lane splitin at 80but as soon as i get that front tire up off the ground like more than a foot or two i think im givin it to much gas again and let go.[:@] I need to stop bein a punany and just hit that bp again cause its pissin me off that i havent been able to since the accident, specially when my boy has it down nice and smooth. Anybody got any ideas how i can get over this?
dude when you wipe out, you need to get back "on the horse" quickly. the longer it takes you to get back at it, the harder it seems.... IMO

grow some ***** and go for it. clutch it up, cover the rear brake, and be smoooooooth with the throttle. you know what you to need to do, you're just thinking to much.

Old 02-17-2007 | 03:29 PM

+1 bro only bad things happen when you think too much or too long

Old 02-17-2007 | 03:37 PM

yeah, u to are right. guess i am just thinkin to much. im just gonna have to smash that rear brake and go easy wit the throttle again

Old 02-17-2007 | 04:56 PM

nobody rides with me
period

I've got a GS500 and am always up for teaching somebody how to ride but aint nobody gettin on the back of my bike

Old 02-17-2007 | 05:22 PM

I have a 5 year old little girl who shows a lot of intrest in my bike, and I plan to teach her how to ride as she grows up. I don't ever want her riding on the back of a motorcycle for that reason alone. All men will try to show off to some degree, regardless of thier skill level, and being a passenger on a sportbike literally puts your life in the operators hands. I feel she will make better judgement calls if she is in control of her own life!

Quick Reply: I need your input for my next story..<3