Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I miss placed my bike lastnight

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: I miss placed my bike lastnight

That sux [:@]

Old 09-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that blows. do you not have a garage to store it in one?

Old 09-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

They use to hang hose thieves, where is this country going???????

Old 09-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about your loss bro, hopefully new baby will bring a lot of joy in it's place.

Man i was talking to couple days ago, lives just outside Baltimore, him and his son were riding 2 new MX bikes, a Kawi 250F and a Suzuki 250F, apparently used to ride quads a couple years ago, ...about a year ago some thieves robbed almost every other house in their neighborhood (Baltimore is notorious for theives) taking everything from Harleys to sportbikes to ATV's. They had their ATV's stolen right out of the locked garage. Apparently one of the thieves finally had justice catch up with him though, had stolen a Hayabusa and was turned into a nice pancake at an intersection upon running a red light.

Hope your guy gets made into a pancake also.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:11 PM

That happened to me on august long weekend 3 years ago...Got out of bed, threw on the leathers, went out the front door with helmet and keys in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. My friends were just pulling up and there the bikes were...gone. Two bikes stolen out of the driveway, and this only a week after I had driven 6000 miles to pick the bike up from storage. I was pissed off. I wanted to kill something. I am a peace officer...we caught the guy. I had to be removed from the cell block so I didn't kill the ****rat. When he got out , he was deported back to the U.S. I hope I never see him in person again, next time my co-workers won't be there to save him.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:42 PM

Man, that sucks about your bike. I am sorry to hear it. That guy or guys need to be caught and drowned in a boiling hot pool of diarrhea.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry to hear this, brother. as said a earlier.......they'll have those fairings changed/painted in no time and the bike wont look the same at all. when i used to stunt my quad in Bmore, some of the people that showed up were on stolen ****......and trust me, when other people there found out the **** was hot, they werent happy .

karma is real, they'll get theres.......and i SERIOUSLY hope you're able to get back on your very own ride in less time than you're expecting.

take care man.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM

My friend out here had a bike stolen once (dont wanna say where or what kind of bike) but needless to say we found the bike a week later...waited for the "guy" to come out. We beat the living **** out of him, I think we broke his cheek bone and really messed up his eye socket (no, no weapons), may have smashed his face with a helmet... Bike was never reported stolen or anything, never heard from the scumbag again, friend is happy to have his bike back.

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, I left out the details incase this is against the rules somehow.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

sorry to hear this, brother. as said a earlier.......they'll have those fairings changed/painted in no time and the bike wont look the same at all. when i used to stunt my quad in Bmore, some of the people that showed up were on stolen ****......and trust me, when other people there found out the **** was hot, they werent happy .

karma is real, they'll get theres.......and i SERIOUSLY hope you're able to get back on your very own ride in less time than you're expecting.

take care man.
Luckily i had my movistar fairings on them and my flame ones were at my parents house... ha guess i can try and sel those...

Old 09-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well that sucks. I know the feeling. 7 years ago my new Trans am was stollen, Only had it for a week.

Quick Reply: I miss placed my bike lastnight