Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I love her, but.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love her, but.....

The woman I've been in love for years now (sorry no hot wife/gf pics for ya ) has had me wrapped around her finger but I found something out about here that has turned my life completely around. She's the light of my day, the reason my heart beats, the sugar in my coffee. But after this I just dont know how I can see myself with her anymore. This weekend I had the whole "kneeling" process down to the second on saturday night.

I had restuarant reservation to her favorite place in dallas, I have the ring in my safe. I even had my friend ready the building he works in to display "Will you marry me" with blacking/lighting the panes of glass. But not now. A close friend of mine found something out about here and he showed it to me and I am so thinkful he did. I want to denie it but its on video and there's no looking pass. I'm going to share the video my friend found just so maybe it can help out another guy avoid a mistake. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzUO...eature=related

Old 05-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Default RE: I love her, but.....

Uhhhh.Im confused.Scarlett is your girlfriend?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:42 PM

I to am confused. But I did notice the crazy flaling inflatible tube man ?spelling?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:55 PM

What is this all about? How exactly are you helping another guy avoid this mistake? Which I honestly dont think anyone knows what it is?

Old 05-29-2008, 09:08 PM

You made the right choice

Old 05-29-2008, 09:18 PM

HAHA thats pretty good ranger.. she can't sing worth $ hi t. Shes pretty but still... don't sing if you can't!

Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 PM

wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman!!!!!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From the clip, wot is it she has supposed to have done? Boring the **** out you, or she keeps falling down? Mate, as far as I'm concerned, if you love someone & they love you, then wot ever you or they have done in their/your previous life = 0. However the fact that she has done something that has put you off would probably mean you not really in love anyhow? However if your serious about her, then its something you should both be able to get over.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:06 PM

Up until 2 minutes ago I would of fought you for her but wow she's all yours Ranger.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Adr3naLinJunKy

wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman!!!!!

hahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah he makses so much otgher stuff too!!!!! im too drunk to think about what else he maskse though what is it? i <# fam guy

Quick Reply: I love her, but.....