Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i love easy girls.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i love easy girls.

Make sure you check your D for spots for the next 3 weeks or so....

Old 04-28-2008, 10:12 PM

**** checkin it for spots...half the **** never surfaces (thats how people spread ****)...id get myself checked in exactly a week...i try and get checked two times a year; thats regular basis...but every now and then when im a dumbass and indulge (unprotected and/or multiple beezies), i get checked the following week...id wait a week after unprotected or after being with a skeez because sometimes it takes time for symptoms to be detectable...

Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Ow I hear they shove a huge qtip up your thingy.... not my cup of tea!!!! lol I've never been tested nor ever will I don't think. OW

Old 04-29-2008, 03:18 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Ow I hear they shove a huge qtip up your thingy.... not my cup of tea!!!! lol I've never been tested nor ever will I don't think. OW

with the poster above me and your mentality, thats exactly how **** spreads...the q-tip thing isnt that bad...unless if your dickhole is the size of a tick...dont worry, the q-tip like thing isnt as big as an actual q-tip...i just dont understand how people can be so careless about their own health...not to mention other peoples health if you actually have something...have some responsibility if youre gonna go ****in jezabels left and right...

Old 04-29-2008, 10:05 AM

ill be sure to take all of your level headed, non invasive advice to heart. thanks a ton bro for your perspective.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:06 AM

I get tested with blood tests.No thingy in my thingy.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:53 AM

This is freaking funny as hell. You guys are a trip all saying how girls are ***** and stuff these days. Meanwhile you'd go out and do a different girl every night if you could. This is why man invented rubbers. (and also why even an ugly chick can f*ck so damn good.)

To the OP: Congrats and hopefully at least one of these girls will call you for a get together sometime again. I've never been lucky enough to get it done in one night, but perhaps that was because I was more interested in having fun most times and then realized what I could have had as soon as I was on my way home. (smacks head)

To the guy who asked about doing a non shaved girl: Shaved is way better. If there is bush, it better only be on the front. First of all, it's no fun at all going down there and getting a hair in your mouth. Second, it feels much better when you grind if there isn't a carpet that you are rubbing on and you get to feel a LOT more. The best is if you trim up really nice yourselfas the feeling is intense with not only just the member but also the whole region aound it. Plus, she seems to like this a lot better as well because she feels more contact as well.

Sorry if I was too graphic.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:13 PM

doing a little bit of personal manscaping is never a bad idea

Old 04-29-2008, 03:01 PM

ORIGINAL: kneepuck oo envy

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

with the poster above me and your mentality, thats exactly how **** spreads...the q-tip thing isnt that bad...unless if your dickhole is the size of a tick...dont worry, the q-tip like thing isnt as big as an actual q-tip...i just dont understand how people can be so careless about their own health...not to mention other peoples health if you actually have something...have some responsibility if youre gonna go ****in jezabels left and right...
Well, with my sexual history and future I don't believe I need to, just trust me on this one as I will hopefully be trusting my future wife.

I also heard that blood tests only check for like AIDS and not the other stuff. Friends say that you need the swab test and blood test in order to fully check. /shrug

I like how the topic is WAY off from the OP intentions. lol

Mike

Old 04-29-2008, 03:10 PM

They do **** tests for infections in place of swabbing sometimes, and the blood test can pick up more than just AIDS. The swabbing isn't too comfortable but it's over in less than a minute so who cares? I've been lucky enough to be able to get rid of something with meds...there's much worse out there that sticks with you for life. Rubbers are well worth the investment...I'm thinkin that a vasectamy might be in my near future also. Doesn't block anything but sure would help at home.

Quick Reply: i love easy girls.