Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i love easy girls.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i love easy girls.

went to a party last night with the intention of catching a buzz and hanging with my brothers for the last time before summer. that plan was going great untill all the poon showed up. i guess im easily distracted, but i ended up chatting with this redhead for a little bit. well as the night wears on, she gets more and more friendly (drunk). so we step outside to get some air to see a solitary girl smoking a cigarette. i didnt think much about her as i was focusing on red. so red and i start making out and about 5 minutes later i hear someone walking up to us and stop. the brunette is standing there looking at us and were looking back at her and then she says "care if i join you?" well you all know what i was thinking (OF-****ING-COURSE!!!) i look at red and shes smiling at this point so im like hell yeah. As luck would have it, both of them were way too drunk to leave so we had to share a bed

long story short, first threesome ever and i didnt have to do a DAMN thing to get them in bed! i doubt ill ever be lucky enough to be in that situation again.

my rule of thumb: dont get serious with a girl that ****s you the first time you meet. that usually says a few things about them. so im no closer to finding something to replace the parts of my heart that were ripped to shreds in my previous relationship, but i did lose a fair amount of water weight.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Default RE: i love easy girls.

right on! its tough to find a good girl now...i know but in the mean time gotta live it up. not many people have that oppurtunity my friend good on ya

Old 04-27-2008, 11:07 AM

Make sure you treat them with respect now.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:15 AM

I hope 1 of them made you breakfast...

Old 04-27-2008, 12:11 PM

Was she a fire crotch?

Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 PM

^^ fire in the hole

Old 04-27-2008, 12:14 PM

thats what im talking about. congrats man. were do you live again. i might have to make a stop in your neck of the woods. haha

Old 04-27-2008, 01:22 PM

What is wrong with easy women?! ugh yuck! That's the #1 reason I'll never settle down with my current gf. She's gross and disgusts me, she's had 2 3somes with 4 different guys and has slept with more guys from 13-22 than girls I've even met since I was born! Then she wonders why I won't have sex with her, I'm just with her to be with SOMEONE I guess. Well that reason and she has a kid with some guy that she was going to marry but left her for another chick. lol

I think I'll go join eharmony now. I'll put in my profile "DO NOT WANT A ****!" lol

Mike

Old 04-27-2008, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Make sure you treat them with respect now.
treat a **** with respect? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha lol thats rich.

ORIGINAL: Mike
What is wrong with easy women?! ugh yuck! That's the #1 reason I'll never settle down with my current gf. She's gross and disgusts me, she's had 2 3somes with 4 different guys and has slept with more guys from 13-22 than girls I've even met since I was born! Then she wonders why I won't have sex with her, I'm just with her to be with SOMEONE I guess. Well that reason and she has a kid with some guy that she was going to marry but left her for another chick. lol

I think I'll go join eharmony now. I'll put in my profile "DO NOT WANT A ****!" lol

Mike
damn man hearing that makes me feel SO much better. i thought there was something wrong with me for regretting ****ing my ex. she was such a friggin **** it was almost criminal. it got to the point that i could barely kiss her! thank gosh were not together anymore.

oh yeah, she did have curly red hair . ill admit that was only the second time ive been with a girl that didnt shaved, but i certainly wouldnt discriminate because of some hair.. she had it trimmed nicely so it looked good (as good as pubic hair can look)

Old 04-27-2008, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

I hope 1 of them made you breakfast...
hahhahaha nope, but one of them woke up at 8 so she could make it to church on time... ironic? absolutely not! Slutland logic prevails.

Quick Reply: i love easy girls.