Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I like this!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I like this!!

I put them on there as a point of reference. Not as a talking device or anything to show off. If I wanted to show off I would post random pictures and make myself seem better than yall. Don't call me a poser, you don't know me or my family. It is funny that no one made a big deal of it on my other 400 and some odd posts where I had other cars down there also.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:17 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: HondaKidF1

I put them on there as a point of reference. Not as a talking device or anything to show off. If I wanted to show off I would post random pictures and make myself seem better than yall. Don't call me a poser, you don't know me or my family. It is funny that no one made a big deal of it on my other 400 and some odd posts where I had other cars down there also.
well if its any consolation I believe you

Old 04-25-2007, 10:21 AM

a point of reference????? to what?

listen sucks your car isnt running and its cool you get to ride your bike to class and im not doubting your family doesnt have thouse cars but i just dont get why you list them as yours

Old 04-25-2007, 11:04 AM

Dammmn, nice cars

Old 04-25-2007, 06:23 PM

It is just a point of reference to show that I do know something about cars. I could have nothing down there and that would be boring. I am 18 not 19 for the record. They are not "Daddy's" cars, they are family cars. What is last in the drive way you get in.

Old 04-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did u buy it..... no - your dad did.. so it is your dads car... so posting the car in your sig would make people believe that those are YOURS.. since this is YOUR forum account.... is your bike a FAMILY bike... i doubt it...... if this the family CBR FORUM account .... i doubt it..... so stop frontin

Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Retired Moderator

In Honda's defense, I claim my work truck as my own, even though the company "officially" owns it. I got all Columbo on his ***, but I don't think it is a big deal that he has these cars listed in his siggy.Nothing to sweatIMO. He has a bike, and that is why we are here, ya?

Old 04-26-2007, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: HondaKidF1

It is just a point of reference to show that I do know something about cars. I could have nothing down there and that would be boring. I am 18 not 19 for the record. They are not "Daddy's" cars, they are family cars. What is last in the drive way you get in.
lol @ listing daddy's cars in your sig

Old 04-26-2007, 01:19 AM

Now is everyone happy? No sig. I think it wasn't a big deal. I just wanted to make the statement that I got to ride the bike I love to school. Now who has a car payment? Anyone? So the bank owns your car or bike...should you take that off your sig? Who said their first car was their's when really their mom and dad paid for it? Who lived in their house when you were following your parents' rules? I live at home. The cars in the driveway are family cars, but it is ok that no one believes and that I get crap for it. What you believe doesn't matter to me.

Old 04-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Retired Moderator

...That's cool, Kid. My folks bought my first car, a Datsun 260z. It broke down at least once a month.