Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I leanred something yesterday about wheelies...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I leanred something yesterday about wheelies...

... they are considered reckless driving.

Mother F'er. I've only been doing wheelies for a few weeks and yesterday when i had a good stretch of road i threw up the best one i have ever done, only to have the black SUV behind me be a cop who pulled me over and gave me a reckless driving ticket.

"What are you doing wheelie'ing on Nutley Street, son?"
"Oh you know, officer, it was stupid, sometimes the torque gets away from me."
"I ride motorcycles, son, and it never gets away from me. Do you know it is reckless driving?"
"No sir."
"Do you know you could spend a year in jail for reckless driving?"
"No sir"
"Well, now you know. License and registration please, wait here"
"You cannot prepay this ticket, your court date is mandatory. Let me ask you, why would you drive like that?"
"I dont know, to tell you the truth i've only just discovered my bike could even do a wheelie afew weeks ago."
"Uh huh, right, now get out of here."
"Gee, thanks, sir..."

Wasnt speeding, had full gear, bike was up to date on all stickers, i actually had my registration... Couldnt the ****er let me go with a warning?

****, if i get points on my record, lose my license, or go to friggin jail, i'm going to be pissed!!! We'll see on July 9th.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Default RE: I leanred something yesterday about wheelies...

dude same thing happened to me my date is june 18th. i got 2 tickets which are the same thing.....operating on one wheel and reckless driving......the ****ty part is i just got off a suspension for speeding in my car hopefull hell be cool cause its my first offense....but yah cops are ******** about wheelies i found out.

Im gunna beg for court supervision

Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 AM

I just dont understand how it could be reckless driving and in the same category as something like going 80 in a school zone.

My driving record is squeaky clean, hopefully that will help and thejudge will take pity on me. I'm an upstanding citizen,am a taxCPA, and nice polite guy. I think i can get the reckless knocked down... hopefully. Even something like driving school would be retarded for popping a wheelie for 5 seconds at 30 mph on an empty road for christ sakes.

What a donkey dickhole cop.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Banned

You're an adult, right?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:32 AM

its reckless driving driving if your on one wheel(front or back) and if u have no hands on the handle bars.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You're an adult, right?

No, i'm 10.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:49 AM

it jsut sux to get caught dude and people that say they dont do wheelies good for you but if i couldnt wheeliemy bike id sell it. Police are ******** in my experiance especially BRAD WOLF the one that got me so many people around here hate him. Somebody poisioned his cop dog! if someone does that to you your obviously a dickhole on a power trip anyways you may call me a squid but ill ride wheelies until i cant anymore and if you dont, you either cant and dont wanna admit it, or you are a"goody good"rider that would never break the law.We all get labeled either way youll have your opinion and this is mine. Motorcycles have always been stereotyped as "bad" the hells angels ruined it for us not the fu*kin squids out there ridin in shorts..They just keep the stereotype alive..I talked to the lady at the impound who still had her dead sons hayabusa and she told me when they moved in town the cops were always watchin them cuz they all rode bikes and when they got pulled over the cop would say they were outlawz. Her son died as a result of a cop plowing into his bike while he was trying to "allude" the cop oh yeah at 30mph the cop smashed into his bike and the kid bled to death at the hospital....Cops suck (most of them) and they will always hate motorcycles unless the own one. thats it no matter how good you act some other *** is out there pissin them off so whats the point?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

its reckless driving driving if your on one wheel(front or back) and if u have no hands on the handle bars.
HOLY ****!! I didnt know it was wreckless to have my hands off the bars. Thats crazy. Better stop

Old 05-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Flip

I just dont understand how it could be reckless driving and in the same category as something like going 80 in a school zone.

My driving record is squeaky clean, hopefully that will help and thejudge will take pity on me. I'm an upstanding citizen,am a taxCPA, and nice polite guy. I think i can get the reckless knocked down... hopefully. Even something like driving school would be retarded for popping a wheelie for 5 seconds at 30 mph on an empty road for christ sakes.

What a donkey dickhole cop.
if you're record IS squeeky clean then you should get it reduced, or get a break. they usually cut 1st time offenders a little bit of a break.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You're an adult, right?

No, i'm 10.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: I leanred something yesterday about wheelies...