Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I know it's an old story...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I know it's an old story...

Thank god I drink breast milk

Old 04-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Registered Users

I don't think I am so surprised by Fox as I am the valid challenge made by those reporters being swept under the rug. I mean, that is just disgusting. Say what you want about lawyers, but there is a rather large contingent of us that believe in justice and that the system can and does work a majority of the time. When the system is so blatantly abused and manipulated as evidenced in that video, it makes me sick. Makes you want to bring the Florida Appellate court up on charges!

Old 04-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Banned

When did you get a chimp?

Old 04-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

When did you get a chimp?
^^^^^^^^BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Old 04-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Nauree

No not really not old enough to fully remember what happened in the Midwest with the contaminated feed or growth hormone injections for cattle, were found it was Back in the 70s and the cancerous toxins were passed right along to the mother's breast milk. That is one reason that certain medications can not be prescribed. When a woman is breast-feeding. I know you were just kidding, but all of this should be considered . The only difference between now and then were those men had morals and scruples and rounded up their cattle in a pit and shot them all and you will not see that today. We've got too many of the.. What about Me, generation to have that happen

Old 04-10-2008, 03:52 PM

yes yes, american gvnt shielding our eyes ,ears ,noses ,mouths ,and every other sensory input we have to make money.. what a shocker! not even the gvnt. its the PEOPLE. americans will **** other americans regardless. those with power make the power, those with money make the money. i dont have either so you can trust me

edit: and another thing... "i know this is an old story but.." **** that. when does yours and my safety become and old story. ESPECIALLY SAFETY FROM OUR OWN LEADERS!!!! WTF!! yes, the gvnt should have the power over me to do what they need to do to for the security of the country. i am fine with that. i welcome that. but killing off your own citizens from monetary gain.. i hate to say it, but how ****ing american. we all know this does not stop with MILK. this is EVERYWHERE. every aspect of your life.

my ? is when does it stop? where does it stop? when do we stop letting officials that work for US, THE PEOPLE, **** us? it will only be a matter of time, i believe, till the public will SERIOUSLY put their eyes on the administration that allows this crap instead of them looking at us so hard. but what am i to do? vote? hahahahahahah...........BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH vote lol... thats funny.

someone please TELL ME what to do. what can i do besides "vote" to change this? im young and ide like to know. so someone with wisdom elighten me please. i really love this country and i dont want to leave, but hey, its not mine so ill just have to live with whats provided for me.

btw.. i know there will be people will conflicting veiwpoints and whatnot with this... this is just my opinion and im not trying to force it on anyone.

Old 04-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Banned

DFour, I don't see how anyone can oppose what you have said. Hence my frustration.

And to those with replies of, "no big surprise of the media,"that's hardly the focal point.

This topic was just about milk. LMAO, milk. Twiggs and berries...

There is a much larger issue at hand and most of you could see it. I mean, an entire judicial system was blatantly, and publicly comprimised in respect to their integrity and what happened???

It became, "old news."

Man - DFour, you wanna know what you can do? Don't become a cynic like some others on here concerning **** like this.

Yeah, that's okay folks, laugh it off. Just a joke right? Hell, it's just the media...

I don't know what scares me more - what the government does or the fact that it's people could care less.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:48 PM

One of my favoritedocumentaries is Loose change 2nd. edition. at least it makes you think...

Old 04-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Banned

^^^ While I don't like what it implies one bit, those cats got their ducks in a row.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Well I will say I have heard some great stories about rupert murdoch... apparently he's the antichrist himself.

Intereting video, I like a good conspiracy. I'd say my brother is one of the most influential people in my life when it comes to political views. I would say I am without a doubt one of least interested poeple when it comes to politics, but he has a way of mixing it up to surprise me. We spent several hours one day talking about 9/11, the illuminati and the skull and bones, and his personal favorite, NSA.

I wholeheartedly believe that Fox, among all news stations, is going to remove any information that we should as human beings be allowed to hear so they can better themselves financially. Doesn't really seem like a conspiracy to me.

Hardcorp i assume knows this but my old roomie/marine said the news here is a joke, and doesnt tell 10% of the story...... more for entertainment value..

Quick Reply: I know it's an old story...