Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i hate WRX STi's and Evo's...

Old 07-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate WRX STi's and Evo's...

Actually, I love those cars... Hell, I've wanted an STi since, forever!!!

I just hate the people who drive them. Seriously! Everytime i'm at a light, why do they always feel the need to race my bike? Do they seriously think they can beat me? Do you seriously think I even care?

I'm sorry that you spent $30,000 on your car that gets 2 miles to the gallon. Don't take your anger out on me by revving the engine at me and taking off once the light turns green. 99% of the time it's someone under the age of 25 who probably spends minimum $100/mo for insurance.

*not impressed* [sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 07-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: i hate WRX STi's and Evo's...

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

Actually, I love those cars... Hell, I've wanted an STi since, forever!!!

I just hate the people who drive them. Seriously! Everytime i'm at a light, why do they always feel the need to race my bike? Do they seriously think they can beat me? Do you seriously think I even care?

I'm sorry that you spent $30,000 on your car that gets 2 miles to the gallon. Don't take your anger out on me by revving the engine at me and taking off once the light turns green. 99% of the time it's someone under the age of 25 who probably spends minimum $100/mo for insurance.

*not impressed* [sm=smiley21.gif]
bet they have small weewees too lol

Old 07-07-2008, 11:06 PM

Its not the size of the boat. Its the motion of the ocean, so they must have hit land.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 AM

Well, I don't drive one, or the other one, since I don't see how a car could possibly run on LOVE...but I do wonder why stereotypes are so easy to come by. I'm not saying Ohio is, really, just a little tongue-in-cheek rhetoric, but I mean, I do it too, I cajole and bunch whole groups of disparate people into a single wad of dillholeness...Mormons, Harley guys, Nascar fans, animal hunters, Mormons, people who enjoy okra...why is it so hard for me to celebrate diversity instead of stereotyping it. Oh, that's right, I'm an American.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The new STI's are garbage to me..........but the new Evolution X............I can't look at it without getting sexually aroused.

But I do agree about the problem that the majority of their owners are douches.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:28 AM
July 2008 ROTM

I'll take Subaru over Mitsubishi any day. Then again, I'm biased having owned Subarus for my entire driving life.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: flashman

Its not the size of the boat. Its the motion of the ocean, so they must have hit land.
Actually, it's none of those things...it'sthe size of your d!ck that counts....

Old 07-08-2008, 07:57 AM

these drivers dont bother me....its people in BMW's they think they own the road....they cut you off, go slow, ride your ***...and then stick there nose up in the air when they get out of their car.....I HATE the people that drive them, they think they are better than you b/c they wasted $50k on a BMW...I could think of much better ways to spend that money on a car

as far as the wrx...most of them are young drivers that think there car is the fastest car ever...I use to eat them in my formula...but I dont really street race anymore...just stupid

Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

The new STI's are garbage to me..........but the new Evolution X............I can't look at it without getting sexually aroused.

But I do agree about the problem that the majority of their owners are douches.
true, i hate the new sti's....they look too "family-ish". The 04 generation was the best IMO.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:14 AM

I know. It takes a special kind of tool to drive an awd turbo sport compact. That doesn't mean I'm not jealous...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i hate WRX STi's and Evo's...