Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

Well, by no means am I trying to bring people down, but if this so-called military man has any ***** he'd be singing about something other than flowers, cakes and pies....don't you think...he must be frolicking through a field of dandelions right now!
It's because he was an officer, not a hard-working, enlisted man.

Old 06-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Whoa there high-speed, hold off on the officers...My mommy never told me that it was better to enlist...and i sure like the pay!! lol

- 2LT Adam

Old 07-01-2006, 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Whoa there high-speed, hold off on the officers...My mommy never told me that it was better to enlist...and i sure like the pay!! lol

- 2LT Adam
The pay is so much better for officers. When I graduate next year, I plan on doing OCS so I have to tease the officers till I can't anymore.

Old 07-01-2006, 01:18 PM

Who the hell is James Blunt ?????[sm=smiley25.gif] never heard of him !!! should I be mad too ??[:@] Iam all about HARD ROCK baby, NO country [:'(](GOD I HATE THAT ****) NO disco [:'(] NO hip hop [:'(] sorry I know others out there like these types of music my appalogies,[sm=imsorry.gif] so who is James Blunt ???? and should I be boycotting him ??[sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 07-01-2006, 03:42 PM

Yeah, who the hell is James Blunt anyway? Never heard of him but judging by his name he sounds like a rapper.

Old 07-01-2006, 09:27 PM

James Blunt = TOTAL P.O.S.!

Old 07-01-2006, 11:31 PM

TOTAL P.O.S ????? WHAT IS THAT ???????[:@]

Old 07-02-2006, 10:17 PM

P.O.S.=piece of ****.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: FordFrenzy97
Yeah, who the hell is James Blunt anyway? Never heard of him but judging by his name he sounds like a rapper.
Well if you read Pits original post - I think you could put 2 and 2 together and realize he is FAR from a rapper - but I like where your head's at on that one FF97.

Courtesy of Pitsvtec: I can't believe this SOB has got a record deal. I just heard his *** "Goodbye my Lover" song and it makes me pissed off. His other "You're Beautiful" song is another one to get my blood boiling.......
I don't think a hardcore rapper would be singing songs like that... unless they were talking about a prostitute who just went to jail!!! [&:]

BTW Pits, are you sure that the whole Army thing wasn't a cover up for his real gig in the Navy!?!?!?!? J/K to all you sailors out there... I'm only foolin' about.

Old 07-03-2006, 02:02 PM

His song is on right now!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!! One would think that being in the Army, etc. would make you a little tougher.....we all know the don't ask, don't tell, but they still have to be strong....I don't think they would make pancake-like songs!

Quick Reply: I hate James Blunt!!!!!!!!!