Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate honda for this fuking music tease

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate honda for this fuking music tease

They did a commercial that was in a Museum and it had a really nice song it was about all there wins and the camera pans nice and slow to show the bikes and cars that made them what they are today. This was months and months ago. I sent a letter to honda and they sent me a letter back.

Artist-Garron Chang
song name-Museum

Well i thought i could buy the song. Boy was i ****ing wrong. I can not find it on limewire,torrents,real,itunes, or any russian site or amazon.com or any paysite for that matter. It seems he never made a cd as far as i can see. Hell i can't even find a link to the commercial on youtube or any other site so that i can download or screen capture the movie extrat the audio then send it to a studio to take out the spoken words and leave the music then export out as a mp3.

Old 04-24-2007, 12:08 AM
VP
Default RE: I hate honda for this fuking music tease

haha that's a bitch man... contact the artist and ask for it from him or maybe the label if you can find either of those

Old 04-24-2007, 02:38 AM

Web: www.soundbath.com
Email: garron@soundbath.com

Go into his website and he has all the music and videos he has composed.
Make sure when you find out the sone you let us know.

Old 04-24-2007, 03:00 AM
Retired Moderator

I know what you mean...I'm looking for that cool song from the Geico commercial with the caveman in the airport...(like I'm looking for a kick in the nuts).

Old 04-24-2007, 04:54 AM

I did not see it on the web page but i did send off a E-mail. Right now i would like to say THANK YOU. But at the same time i am rather pissed off because i have been looking for anything on this guy for a few months now. How in the hell did you find him so fast. what did you google? I will let you know how it goes for SURE.

^voodoo, It sucks man. I wanted to push a wall so many times looking for any information on the guy.

Old 04-24-2007, 05:07 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I know what you mean...I'm looking for that cool song from the Geico commercial with the caveman in the airport...(like I'm looking for a kick in the nuts).
Royksopp - Remind Me (Radio Edit) [/align][/align]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02iw...ted&search=

heheheheheI won't kick ya in the nuts.

I was bored. No I used some other things to find him. I think the group you are looking for is Muse. The old company that Garron Chang worked for he worked alot with this group. If he does not answer your email I will send ya his home and cell numbers lol.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: cbr_racin123

Royksopp - Remind Me (Radio Edit) [/align][/align]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H02iw...ted&search=
you beat me to it! lol i remembered just enough of the lyrics to type them ina search bar after i saw the commercial

Old 04-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Retired Moderator

That's the one!!! I hate it, but I can't...stop...listening

strength...

fading...

powers...

weakening!

Old 04-24-2007, 02:31 PM

That's the one!!! I hate it, but I can't...stop...listening

strength...

fading...

powers...

weakening!

yeah, its a catchy one

Old 04-24-2007, 02:43 PM

I love thats song!!! I got it off limewire a few weeks ago. I just typed Geico commercial into the songs search and it came up no problem. Gota good copy too. OH! Also try "Another place in time" under song title. That works too.

Quick Reply: I hate honda for this fuking music tease