Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate birds

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So long as they hit fairing and not seat, I'm fine.

As for cats though, a supervisor at work used to place food out for strays in the parking lot. Our office soon had a huge collection of feral cats living on the parking lot. When I say huge, I mean we had Animal Control out twice to try and capture / speuter them. They caught 20 on one visit.

Worse still, she protected the damn things. Tried to get a tech fired when he hit one on accident while driving in the parking lot. It was truly by accident but she tried pushing HR to have him fired for reckless driving.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I scared an egg out of a crow the other day while driving to work. That **** laid it right on the hood of my wife's corolla. It made a hell of a mess. Crow eggs are bigger than you think.

What other animal thinks so little of it's own young?
That's right.... cats. They eat their babies if it's snacky time. Nom nom nom...

Old 05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
What other animal thinks so little of it's own young?
That's right.... cats. They eat their babies if it's snacky time. Nom nom nom...
Yup, seen that before at the farm I work at. Because I work with cows all day I've seen a lot of nasty stuff and it doesn't bother me, but watching a cat eat it's own kitten...that made my stomach turn.

A couple weeks ago I was at war with Michigan's state bird, the robin. I parked my truck outside for 36 hours next to a row of elm trees and those f*****s painted my truck white. Apparently it was the robins mating season. The males would fly past my truck and see their own reflection in the windows and mirrors. I guess that pisses them off because then they proceed to attack their reflection for HOURS! They sit on the mirrors and fly into the window and crap constantly. Sometimes there would be 3 of them all attacking different windows at the same time. One of them even built a nest on top of the front drivers side tire. Now I have tiny little scratches on the mirrors and all over the doors. Even thinking about those stupid birds makes me see red.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by R Dub
I think I'm going to find a birds next and take a dump in it just to prove a point. Rant over
Pics or BS!

Old 05-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i came out to my nice clean bike after work a couple weeks ago and a flock of birds had a pooping party on my seat. just the seat. nowhere else on the bike.... >

Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Wow that bird hates you. Luckily they didn't get my seat but none the less still very irritating! Makes me want to have a bb gun and snipe them as they fly by my bike but I don't think my job would appreciate that much

Old 05-18-2011, 12:47 PM

/\ /\ i have heard that birds are very vengeanceble creatures, infact there are some flick and video games based on that...lol.

YouTube - Angry Birds Cinematic Trailer

Old 05-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
Where the hell you live??? I never seen a bat in whole life, so far
Oregon.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
Haha, so we hate cats, birds, what's next?
Stink bugs. They get into my helmet or fly into me while I'm riding.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:27 PM

After my near death experience the other night, I am going to have to add deer to the list. I was coming home the other night doing about 60 in a 55. Came up to a long left handed sweeping curve, that turns to a long right handed sweeping curve. Just after I started my lean into the right handed curve, out jumps a f**king doe. About 10 feet in front of me. I was already tucked down on the tank, so if I would have hit her, at least I wouldn't have been sitting upright. I think her little fluffy white tail may have even brushed my mirror. SCARED THE SH*T out of me .

Quick Reply: I hate birds