Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i hate bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate bikers!

ha ha no im not serious. but its just like since i laid my bike down and have been too injured to ride and still waiting on parts to get my bike running, i just get SUPER jealous when i see/hear other bikes. i wanna ride so bad . and it doesnt help that every day i hear my neigboor leaving on his gixxer... anybody else ever feel like this when they were unable to ride?

Old 11-11-2010, 08:17 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

hey pocfoo you already get all the parts you need? I have powder coated black stator and engine covers that would look killer on your bike... im looking to sell

since i heard you cracked your cover.... also got a stator since you didnt know if yours was shot or not

but yea i hear you im not riding either

Old 11-11-2010, 09:04 AM

I feel your pain, pocfoo. When I broke my ankle and was watching other ride while I sat it out recovering it was a PITA. You get back on soon enough.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:57 AM

ive been without mine for about 2 months now since im up at school and it was in the rebuilding process by the time i was gonna bring it up. Shes all ready to go though and I just never got around to getting it but ill be reunited in a week or so. I feel your pain when it comes to seeing other bikes or hearing them ride by. I think I die a little on the inside every time i see one or a group of them riding around. Theres 2 other f4i's around campus but it'll be 3 soon enough so hopefully I can make some riding buddies.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:12 AM

i feel you too. but not because my bike or myself is down. i wish you and yours a fast recovery!

the last couple weeks i've been stuck working during the nicest part of the days, and yes i'd rather just go get on my bike and ride...especially since i know anytime now i'm gonna start facing that dreaded four letter "s" word.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:20 AM

thanks a lot for the well wishes guys. i got my stator on and got some oil in my bike and i couldnt resist... i had to take it down the street. its so funny cause i cant really bend my leg to put it on the peg so i was rollin down the street with 1 leg straight ha ha

Old 11-12-2010, 08:40 AM

sounds like you either had trouble shifting or breaking! be careful man, i'd hate to see you have another mishap to go on top of the one you already are dealing with. but on the same note, i'd probably have done the same thing in your situation

Old 11-12-2010, 05:05 PM

ha ha thanks alot man. yea i feel what your saying, but i couldnt resist. now i guess all i have to do is wait for my leg and them im on the road. btw yea, i was in first gear the entire time lol

Old 11-14-2010, 12:53 AM

I kinda know what you mean. Sometimes when I see a Harly guy ridi g in the dead of winter it makes me want to get out there but no way I'm riding in that cold or icy streets. Always think about it but never would do it.

Originally Posted by pocfoo
ha ha no im not serious. but its just like since i laid my bike down and have been too injured to ride and still waiting on parts to get my bike running, i just get SUPER jealous when i see/hear other bikes. i wanna ride so bad . and it doesnt help that every day i hear my neigboor leaving on his gixxer... anybody else ever feel like this when they were unable to ride?

Old 11-15-2010, 09:53 AM

Ha! I don't even have a bike. Got to ride a few months ago down at my uncles for about an hour or so and that's it. So just being on this site is hazardous to my brain health.

Quick Reply: i hate bikers!