Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got into a fight 3 times... pix w/ partial nudity

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got into a fight 3 times... pix w/ partial nudity

and lost all 3!!!! I swear I don't even know what the heck I did to provoke these fights! I mean here I am just skating along at the Petit National Ice center when all of a sudden BOOM the ice puts me on my @$$!!!!!! I get up in pain but I'm a trooper so I keep going then out of nowhere BOOM again the ice takes me down. Now I'm really in pain and my elbow I can tell is cut through my sweat shirt I look at it and sure enough there is a scrape about the size of a silver dollar. Well I'm a big boy I can keep going so I'm skating away and I think I'll try to race someone who is running around the outside track. OMG It takes me down again for the third time.

Ok that's it for me a guy can only take so much! So I get off and we leave to go eat supper. I'm complaining about how much pain I'm in my hip was killing me and my elbow felt like it was going to fall off. I showed everyone my big battle wound which at the time was a scrape about the size of a silver dollar and everyone laughs at me. Well three days later that small scrape turned into a whole black/blue/purple elbow 8 1/2" long! lol My hip was in pain but nothing to show for it for another 2-3 days then.... well just look. I was admiring my wounds and decided to share them with you guys!!! How fun for you! hahahaha

These pictures were taken 2 weeks after the "fight" with the ice. My elbow was just as purple as my whole side is now but the elbow healed somewhat and I guess transferred the bruise to my side. My elbow still tingles and I've been sleeping on my left side or stomach and it still hurts to sit down in my car.

ENJOY!

Old 12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: I got into a fight 3 times... pix w/ partial nudity

OUCH!! damn[&:] That's gotta feel great!

I remember a few similar ice skating incidents when I was a kid. I never could get the hang of it no matter how much I tried. Same thing with ski-ing. First time I went I think I rolled down most of the hill. I have no idea how I didn't break a leg or something the way my legs were flopping around with the skis on and all. Then they had that lift with the rope, where you grap on to it and it pulls you back up the hill. Yea I fell down off that too... they had to stop it and everybody had to wait until I got back up, hahah. Fun times!!

Hope you feel better soon! That purpleness doesn't look too good...

Old 12-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn bro, that doesnt look pretty! heal up! yet another reason to hate winter right there!

Old 12-02-2007, 09:13 PM

[sm=owned.gif] Heal up, bro.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

and lost all 3!!!! I swear I don't even know what the heck I did to provoke these fights! I mean here I am just skating along at the Petit National Ice center when all of a sudden BOOM the ice puts me on my @$$!!!!!! I get up in pain but I'm a trooper so I keep going then out of nowhere BOOM again the ice takes me down. Now I'm really in pain and my elbow I can tell is cut through my sweat shirt I look at it and sure enough there is a scrape about the size of a silver dollar. Well I'm a big boy I can keep going so I'm skating away and I think I'll try to race someone who is running around the outside track. OMG It takes me down again for the third time.

Ok that's it for me a guy can only take so much! So I get off and we leave to go eat supper. I'm complaining about how much pain I'm in my hip was killing me and my elbow felt like it was going to fall off. I showed everyone my big battle wound which at the time was a scrape about the size of a silver dollar and everyone laughs at me. Well three days later that small scrape turned into a whole black/blue/purple elbow 8 1/2" long! lol My hip was in pain but nothing to show for it for another 2-3 days then.... well just look. I was admiring my wounds and decided to share them with you guys!!! How fun for you! hahahaha

These pictures were taken 2 weeks after the "fight" with the ice. My elbow was just as purple as my whole side is now but the elbow healed somewhat and I guess transferred the bruise to my side. My elbow still tingles and I've been sleeping on my left side or stomach and it still hurts to sit down in my car.

ENJOY!
Whoa you finally bought a car?? LOL [sm=gears.gif]

Old 12-02-2007, 09:30 PM

lol owned

Old 12-02-2007, 10:04 PM

hahaha Yea $200 for a '93 Buick LeSabre 170k miles... my aunt and uncle were just going to donate it they got a new lexus so i paid them what it was worth to donate! =)

Old 12-02-2007, 10:08 PM

dude.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:37 PM

Man I used to play Ice hockey and never had anything like that happen to me, well I guess I am Russian and we are good on ice and ****[8D]

Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 PM

holy crap. i have never done that ice skating. i think you need to work on you falling technique... those bruises make it look like you suplexed yourself on the way down.

Quick Reply: I got into a fight 3 times... pix w/ partial nudity