Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i got hit last night, up date pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got hit last night, up date pics

last night on my way home from work i got rear ended when i went to make a left hand turn. i was slowing down, going about 12 mph, when someone slamed into the back of me. i could tell that it was a bike because i didnt get run over. when i stoped roling i herd a siren and thought that a cop had saw what happened. i did a quick self check, wiggle fingers and toes, my left hip and ankel hurt pretty bad but i knew i could move. when i looked up i saw a police motorcycle laying in frunt of me. then i looked back and saw an oficer laying on his stomach, i yelled to him to see if he was ok. his eyes were openbut he didnt say any thing. buy then people were yelling at my to lay still and not move.
i got pretty lucky, just a sprained ankle brused hip and some road rash on my arm. the bike is messed up to say the least. they would not let me touch any thing and my bike is at the police impound now. parts were laying all over the street so im expecting the worse. like i sed i was going like 12 mph getting redy to make my turn and my bike landed about 60ft. downthe road.
any way here is the story from the paper.

new link http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/sto...c-73fa1d00b71c

Old 09-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Registered Users
Default RE: i got hit last night

wow man...glad you are okay...how fast do you think he was going....and are left hand turns illegal that he would be pulling you over for one....that article seems to make it look like you were the bad guy in this....(from your side it doesn't seem that way)....well...best of luck...keep us updated...

Old 09-05-2007, 11:36 AM

Sounds like you're pretty lucky. Quite a story--keep us informed of how it all plays out--I'm interested to hear what comes of it--being rear-ended by a police officer and all!

How are you feeling this morning? The day after an incident can be rough--physically and psychologically.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 AM

its hard to say how fast he was going my guess would be like 45-50 but idk. i didnt even know he was behind me, and i have no idea why he would have been pulling me over. i will post some pics as soon as they let me see my bike.
im realy sore, cant walk, but i will live. i hope i dont get f'ed over cuz he is a cop

Old 09-05-2007, 11:41 AM

yeah man keeps us posted i also want to know whats gonna happend.....and sounds like someone is getting a new bike....

Old 09-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn, thats crazy. glad you were able to make it out in one piece. just be glad it was a bike and not a cruiser. i wish the best of luck to you.

Old 09-05-2007, 12:09 PM

Wow! That’s crazy! I hope you heal up well. I don’t think the pit maneuver is a good idea to try on a bike. I wonder if the cop will ever remember what happened. I dont think you will be blamed for anything, but you never know. Good luck with all of it.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:39 PM

well i just got of the phone with the police and sence an officer was involved they had a reconstructon teem come in. so my bike is still in lock down at the police impound so i cant even see it. i was told that they are going to go over the whole thing. so i have no idea when i am going to be able to look at the damage. so for now pain pills are my only friend.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: jsmith2154

well i just got of the phone with the police and sence an officer was involved they had a reconstructon teem come in. so my bike is still in lock down at the police impound so i cant even see it. i was told that they are going to go over the whole thing. so i have no idea when i am going to be able to look at the damage. so for now pain pills are my only friend.
nice spelling.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Lo$t

Lo$t
And to you! Geez, cut the guy a little slack...

So are you just left hanging, waiting to hear back from the police?

Quick Reply: i got hit last night, up date pics