Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i cant take it anymore!!!

Old 09-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i cant take it anymore!!!

it had been a month and a half sine i last rode and i cant till november 7 but only if my spleen is healed. i live in pittsburgh and nov 7 is going to be cold or snowy and it will be till march! its going to be like 8 months i cant ride i am going to cry.

first 2 week i could not walk well so it was cool but now i am all healed on the out side i want to ride so bad its killing me. all i do is go to school then to work then home and read stuff on the internet about motorcycles to keep busy and not go crazy.

i am thinking even if its winter i may go buy a used ninja 250 to ride around when theres no snow even if i will be cold as hell. i can see it now though the salt on the road is going to be like gravel

there is nothing to do. nothing... if i hang out with friend we are like whats there to do. i got another 6 months of going to school, going to work then sitting here. grrr

Old 09-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: i cant take it anymore!!!

yep...weathers starting to get a little nippy latetly here in the chi...meanwhile all those bastards living in the southern most states will be laughing their asses off at us while we shovel our ****ing cars outta the snow...damn i need to move...

Old 09-11-2007, 10:13 PM

i never been to CA but it seams like a great place to ride so one day i am moving there lol.

even if the weather was fine i cant ride becuase of my spleen. its horrible knowing i got to wake up early in the morning tommarow go to school then not be able to ride my bike and have fun. doing things that suck are that much worse when you cant do fun things in between.

i have been on auto pilot and will be till i can ride again. i am probley just depressed lol

Old 09-11-2007, 10:22 PM

Yea that sucks, Take the week of nov 7 off and head down to FL or something and just ride till you can't ride anymore, Until thenpickup a hoddy get your mind off riding it will make time go faster. If anything wake up go to school, work. come home beat off and fall asleep wake up and do it again.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:47 PM

This December it will be 100F in Louisiana.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:07 PM

With any luck we'll have afall like last year. I didn't have to store my bike until after Christmass.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:33 PM

I love not storing my bike, ever.

Heal up before you get back on the road. Injuries on top of injuries can be real ugly.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:28 PM

you know what i cant take anymore, school. I really hate school, b4 i didnt mind. but this is the 1st semster that i really hate it, **** kulodge.

Old 09-13-2007, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

you know what i cant take anymore, school. I really hate school, b4 i didnt mind. but this is the 1st semster that i really hate it, **** kulodge.
Letting my boys (2) drop out of school at 15/16 to take their GED and off to community college.

In the UK kids graduate school at 16 and off to college they go...if they want to go.

I hate school too but fate has me attending and probably will be attending till I die of old age.

College is like a love/hate relationship. Drop out for 2 quarters and you'll miss it and register again

I hate SEMESTER anything. Never did the semester (waste of ones life).

You do 1 semester at a college and someone else is done with 2 quarters already.

Aye I agree sometimes school sucks.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 AM

ride all year down here in FL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i cant take it anymore!!!