Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I am done

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LJ Harp
I have to pay for the vinyl in advance... I printed a bunch of decals for a guy and then he screwed me out of $60 bucks it was a local member too if anyone want to help out make the situation better paypal me money lol lorenolin@gmail.com if I do continue the way it will work is I will take the orders and money then I will print and ship every tuesday. I have busted my azz to make these and break even on price I don't make any money from this and to screw me over like that is pretty messed up
Send me a PM and quote his name, and I'll ask Maxwell to talk to him................the Staff here will help as much as we can to resolve this issue.
We don't condone cheaters or welshers here.
I'd also suggest in future that you put any and all adverts in the classified section, to avoid any confusion (on my part) Put up some pics of what you have available for the "welsher"- maybe some of us can take some of them off your hands - or did you send them to him already ?

Old 12-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Om glad it only the Guy from Wales in the hot seat ..... send him to Shadow LJ
and take a deep breath. Yah put up them up , like I said before I'm interested in a few myself.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM

And no Sprock you can't buy any of the "Ride of the year" stickers........I want them all
We all want to be known as the "ride of the year" - but maybe it has nothing to do with bikes

Lemme know Harp - OK ?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

X2. What do you have left

Old 12-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Shadow ill send you a pm. And the prices are decent because I have to say so you all know, I pay for my vectors I get from one of the family members here, I pay for shop time, and I pay for vinyl. And I do not charge for my time. I left the decals at the shop as scrap and ill just do what I can to make up for the money lost. Im not in any financial crisis so its all okay. Thanks for the support but it is a lesson learned.

I will continue to do decals but they will be made to when ordered and paid for I get in the shop once every week and sometimes only every other week so please be patient with me.. I do love this site and most the member was a rough day but all in all im still alive so I can't complain.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yay cbrf sticker for me. Big pimpin.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

LJ - start a new thread under the Classifieds section, as Shadow suggests.

post up photos of what you've cut and gotten stuck with; unless it has someone's name on it i'm sure other peeps would be interested in what you've got.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:12 AM

Please Section Mods - move all Harp's adverts in the bike specific sections to the classifieds. I know that the decals are for all of us but we can't have adverts all over the place. OK ?
Let's try to keep it tidy...........

Old 12-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by Shadow
Please Section Mods - move all Harp's adverts in the bike specific sections to the classifieds. I know that the decals are for all of us but we can't have adverts all over the place. OK ?
Let's try to keep it tidy...........
Yes can we please do that or delete them alltogether and ill start another one in the classifieds so that we can solve some of the issues that I've run into thank you very much.