Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hypocrites.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hypocrites.

I have nothing against Police officers or the force in general but I saw a cop car merging into a road from a bicycle path, going over the speedlimit (triggering a 'you are going too fast" sign) and then not signaling when turning left on the intersection (he passed me and I was on the same lane behind him when he didn't signal). Perhaps they were following/looking for someone but then at least signal, you piece of ****.

Rant over.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup cops around here are horrible drivers they speed and rarely signal and bob lanes all the time, prob cause they can get away with it and no one will say anything, LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!. I was riding with a friend he was a little ways in front of me on the freeway and a cop was next to him and went to change lanes basically swerving at my friend cause he didnt see him. At the last second he then swerved hard back into the other lane. My friend, prob a reflex reaction from gettin swerved at like that, throttled it a bit to get ahead of the cop and changed into his lane the cop then pulled my friend over and gave him a public display of power ticket!!! are you F'ing serious you POS. My friend had his go pro on and used the footage to fight the ticket and it was dropped. And i doubt that the cop was disciplined in anyway.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM

Name:  d40698d4.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  21.0 KB

But I totally agree. My two best friends are in law enforcement. One local, one federal. They both get away with everything short of murder. Granted its benefited me quite a few times but not a good example.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:03 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

if you can record that and take it to court with you for a turn signal ticket, it would get thrown out or a cop would get fined as well. power of the camera is like a kryptonite to cops and courts. same with speeding, going through lights (even if they signal and turn it of after the light, unless they are going to emergency) your crap will get thrown out, or they will get ticketed.

Last edited by scorpionvmu; 07-13-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
if you can record that and take it to court with you for a turn signal ticket, it would get thrown out or a cop would get fined as well. power of the camera is like a kryptonite to cops and courts. same with speeding, going through lights (even if they signal and turn it of after the light, unless they are going to emergency) your crap will get thrown out, or they will get ticketed.
Im not sure of the technical name for it but some calls they dont want to use a siren when they are close to wherever they are going. Like going to raid a house, pursuing a warrant for someone who runs every time a cop gets close, and a few others im sure. Im sure some officers speed to get it out of their system since they arent allowed to speed in their personal car(tickets=trouble if your a cop). It sucks but itll never change.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by UnderAssumedName
Rant over.
Yep, it is.