Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

how squiddy are you??

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-26-2006, 02:43 AM
Default RE: how squiddy are you??

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 17350 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 9 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this was posted awhile back, dont remember what i got...just that the quiz was hella long.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 AM
Mad

So far, 17356 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

----

I already knew I was a buffoon... [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 AM

So far, 17357 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 80 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-***. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

I actually tried to answer all the questions honestly, I guess my score makes me a "Square" but it scored me "Personality-wise" right on the money. LOL

Old 08-26-2006, 04:32 AM

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 17362 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 87 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-***.

thats me... wheres everyone else?

Old 08-26-2006, 10:32 AM

HAHA here you go, but I'll say some of the questions were stupid so I answered accordingly

So far, 17371 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 50 (from 0 to 100), and 8 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

-Jesse-

Old 08-26-2006, 11:09 AM

"Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-***.", you know, i thought i would get something like that, guess i'm not as responsible as i thought [sm=burnout.gif]