Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How should i pop the question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How should i pop the question?

I was playing a concert when I proposed to my wife. At the intermission, I explained that somebody wanted to propose to their girlfriend, and after a pause, I looked at my girl, said how much I loved her, and that I couldn't be without her forever and ever. Then I jumped off the stage, got down on one knee, and she said..."thank you." I had to ask her if it meant yes...she was pretty much overwhelmed. Turns out there were about three thousand people at that concert...I could have had a rough second set if she had said no!

Name:  engagement2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  75.5 KB

Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Default RE: Should i Pop the question?

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

dude! put the ring on your weiner and ask for a *******!!

AHAHAHAHAHALMAO

LMAO.....i cant stop laughin

Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 PM

Good,luck man i been married for 4 years and this S***t aint EZ
l

Old 03-19-2007, 11:45 PM

Also make her sign this:

Marriage Contract
I, the undersigned, a female accepting a marriage proposal,
agree that...

Section 1. In the unlikely event of my not having an orgasm after you've drunkenly rolled on top of me and pumped away for
five *whole* minutes, wheezing like an old man with emphysema, I shall politely fake one.

Being of sound mind and body, I enter this relationship contract.

Signed ____________________________________ (female)

If you can find a female who will sign this, I say latch on - because it will NEVER happen again :-)

Old 03-20-2007, 04:46 AM

I was playing a concert when I proposed to my wife. At the intermission, I explained that somebody wanted to propose to their girlfriend, and after a pause, I looked at my girl, said how much I loved her, and that I couldn't be without her forever and ever. Then I jumped off the stage, got down on one knee, and she said..."thank you." I had to ask her if it meant yes...she was pretty much overwhelmed. Turns out there were about three thousand people at that concert...I could have had a rough second set if she had said no!
Sorry Voodoo that was a pitty yes, but I'm sure she kinda loves you. Like she loves her bank or purse or maybe even her pillow.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:22 PM

I took my wife to the restaurant we had our first Valentine's Day dinner at. I was supposed to propose during dessert, but I chickened out. I was REALLY scared because although we had talked briefly about getting married, she had no clue that I had bought a ring and asked her parents for their blessing. While we were leaving, I asked her if she wanted to walk in the courtyard/garden outside the restaurant. She said no 'cause we had plans to go to some friends' house to party. On the way to their house I pulled the car over to the side of the road, and I told her to get out of the car She was like, what the hell are you doing?. We got out, walked to the front of her car where I got down on one knee and asked her. The whole thing didn't go exactly as planned (asking at dinner), but it's something we'll both remember, and it makes for a great story.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo
you can always do the classic, take her out to eat at the place you went for ya'lls first date and propose there...

just be sure your ready bro...good luck
since we are all family here i can be at ease when i say this but yeah as far as that goes for me i dont hink taco bell isa very romantic setting lol thats just my opinion..... and i dont htink that my girl would like to be proposed to in that place lol

Old 03-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Retired Moderator

My opinion is that women, in general, have a fantasy about their wedding day their whole life. It is something that holds alot of weight with them...I think more sothan men. You should make the proposal special. That can happen any number of ways, but just make it special.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:28 AM

i know i know i know. just at a normal conversation just say," sooo a how would u like to get married?" )her)wait your asking me to marry you.(him) yes (her) what kind of way of asking is that?SLAP.(him) awww well i love u. (her) aw so your so sweet, ok lets do it.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:50 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Dang, voodoo... you definately married up!!

[sm=joke.gif]

Quick Reply: How should i pop the question?