Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How should i pop the question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How should i pop the question?

So i was thinking about finally asking my girl to get married what are everyone's ideas about how doing it since we are all family here!

Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Default RE: Should i Pop the question?

If you need opions from people ona public motorcycle forum to know if you should get married. I would say your not ready.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:45 AM

Let me rephrase my statement, What would be the most creative way to do it?

That will clear things up

Old 03-19-2007, 03:51 AM

You love now but as soon as you ask her she'll change quicker than an Autobot!!!!!Good luck you'll need it.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:56 AM

i have a good idea of what im gonna do, but this prolly doesnt help but here it goes...

I am training to become a Police Officer. I figure once im on my feet there and steady...im gonna arrange the supervisor to help me out and hes gonna drive the cop car and i'll ride along...we will follow her on her way to work and pull her over for something stupid...have the supervisor get out and do the whole deal "license and proof of insurance", "wait here please"...etc. Next he will have her get out of the car cause her name came up as a traffic warrant...whatever, something like that to get her out of the car...then i will get out and get on my knee.

As for you, i think anything is romantic when it comes to popping the question, just dont do it on a scoreboard, that is kinda overkill....you can always do the classic, take her out to eat at the place you went for ya'lls first date and propose there...

just be sure your ready bro...good luck

Old 03-19-2007, 04:18 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Does she ride too? If so have a huge rideout with all your buddies, but go way up in the mountains or to your favorite riding spot(preferably someplace romantic) Fake like you ran out of gas and have all your buddies keep going and leave you two there. Pop the question and then have the every body come back. Then just ride the day away, followed by romantic dinner, followed by whateever. Best of both worlds!

Old 03-19-2007, 04:31 AM

yea she rides some,

Old 03-19-2007, 05:01 AM

dude! put the ring on your weiner and ask for a *******!!

AHAHAHAHAHALMAO

Old 03-19-2007, 05:13 AM

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

AHAHAHAHAHALMAO
Sorry what did you say? im so mesmerized by your sig still....

Old 03-19-2007, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

AHAHAHAHAHALMAO
Sorry what did you say? im so mesmerized by your sig still....
All I know is that if the ring fits over your wiener well sorry for mrs morgan....

Supper is always a good way. If she works you can get he co-workers in on the surprise thats what I did for my wife. if she is a student figure out a big lecture room and do it there. I know one guy who proposed in a hot air balloon too.

Also make her sign this:
[quote]
Marriage Contract
I, the undersigned, a female accepting a marriage proposal,
agree that...

Section 1. In the unlikely event of my not having an orgasm after you've drunkenly rolled on top of me and pumped away for
five *whole* minutes, wheezing like an old man with emphysema, I shall politely fake one.

Section 1.01 And it'll be a really good act too, with me saying stuff like "So THIS is what hot monkey love is all about!" and
howling like a cat that's being repeatedly jabbed with a pin.

Section 1.02 I will never ask for more *foreplay*.

Section 2. I fully understand that a woman's main role in any relationship is to take the blame. So when you stub your toe
in the bathroom or your football team loses, I agree that by some complex scientific equation incomprehensible to woman, it
will be my fault. Even if I wasn't there.

Section 3. Whenever my friends and I get together for a girl's night out, I will tell them that you are better hung than a
large-balled Himalayan yak, and an elephant would jealous of your genitalia.

Section 3.01 I shall mention *often* your sexual prowess and longevity in the bedroom to my friends.

Section 3.02 And I will also mention this to YOUR friends-a lot.
[size=2]
Section 4. After sex (which I will NEVER refer to as "making love"), I will not expect you to cuddle me for hours till your
arm goes dead. Nor will I let my hair annoyingly get in your face.

Section 4.01 I will never, ever give your ***** a "cute" name.

Section 5. In bed, I will be as keen as mustard to try any novel sexual position you fancy. Especially ones where I do all the
work and you just lie there, grinning.

Section 5.01 I will ruthlessly interrogate my attractive female friends and inform you if any of them have the slightest
bi-sexual tendencies. Then I'll invite them around for dinner. And hide their car keys so they have to stay.

Section 5.02 I promise to work out at the gym for two hours a day in order to keep my body sexually desirable to you, even
though your intake of beer may cause your gut to swell to proportions of a nine-month pregnancy.

Section 5.03 I promise never to bring up your hair loss and the fact that a baby's butt and/or honeydew melon is somewhat
similar.

Section 5.04 I promise to shave every *possible* inch of my body, and will always love your *weekend* beard.

Section 6. After we split up, I will never sleep with any of your friends or colleagues. Or anyone else you have ever met.
Or may one day meet. And if men attempt to talk to me, I will solemnly inform them that you have "ruined me for other men."

Section 6. I understand that mechanical objects like cars, computer games, and remote control devices are beyond the
comprehension of women. I will only make a fool of myself if I attempt to operate them, so you're in charge of anything
*mechanical*.

Section 6.01 With the exception of the following household items: iron, washing machine and dryer, stove, refrigerator,
garbage disposal, garbage can, vacuum cleaner, diapers and toilets.

Being of sound mind and body, I enter this relationship contract.
&nbsp

Quick Reply: How should i pop the question?