Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to sell a gun?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to sell a gun?

ORIGINAL: EHonda

I hear Mike Bloomberg is buying them and melting them. One less gun off the street. (Pardon my stance on gun control...don't mean to offend anyone.)
So what do you do when someone breaks into your house with a gun? Throw knives at him?

Old 07-26-2007, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: FordFrenzy97

I hear Mike Bloomberg is buying them and melting them. One less gun off the street. (Pardon my stance on gun control...don't mean to offend anyone.)
So what do you do when someone breaks into your house with a gun? Throw knives at him?
No, he goes Chris Tucker in Rush Hour and throws a bullet at 'em!

Old 07-27-2007, 12:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Juggernaut

Check with your State Police. Don't listen to gun dealers, they're FOS and most don't know their asses from their elbows. The ones who do know the laws sound as convincing as the ones who don't. Call your local State Police barracks and request a copy in writing (might not do any good). Google your state's justice code and query the laws regarding firearms/handgun sales. Each state is different so don'tlisten to people on the internet, I'm not going to do your homework for you, but at the same time I don't wantyou to go to jail.
dude just keep the damn thing...its too much work

Old 07-27-2007, 12:31 AM

Don't like 70% of American homes own guns?. And don't 100% of criminals own Illegal guns. I would rather own a gun like guy said and have a fighting chance than have to throw knives at an assailant or use a bat. I have a Wife and young daughter and if someone is in my house in the early morning with an evil intent I guarantee you I'll be glad I own guns.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:36 AM

No, you reassure them that it is perfectly okay for them to break into your home because such people are surely just a product of their environment. Be sure to feed them and make their stay as comfortable as possible. Wouldn't want the liberal media to accuse you of being a poor host.

ORIGINAL: FordFrenzy97