Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How much could i get for F4i?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*****. You're a d*ck
Ps. I'm in your will right?
Since you put it that way, sure you're in my will.

I'm gonna will you a real nice craftsman riding lawnmower that's sitting in my back yard.
It has no brakes, tho..... or steering. Vrooom vrooom!

Old 09-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you got time to wait a little, you could get ATLEAST $3500(people must pay more when the miles are that low on that old of a bike, especially with "not a scratch" on it.) Not sure what these other guys are smoking...??? Sprock is right with his numbers.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OutlawF4
If you got time to wait a little, you could get ATLEAST $3500(people must pay more when the miles are that low on that old of a bike, especially with "not a scratch" on it.) Not sure what these other guys are smoking...??? Sprock is right with his numbers.
That's only because Trout has corned the market on being cheap

But he's no d*ck Guys .....after all he has 3 bikes and is smooooover than
Keith Stone

Old 09-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Since you put it that way, sure you're in my will.

I'm gonna will you a real nice craftsman riding lawnmower that's sitting in my back yard.
It has no brakes, tho..... or steering. Vrooom vrooom!
That's perfect. I'll fix it sell it and add it to the bike fund! Every penny counts :P

Old 09-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're in an area that has winters, I'd winterize it and wait it out. People are always looking to buy come spring time and you'll have more eager buyers.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by N8 Dawg
I sold my 00 F4 with 26k miles about 4 months ago for $3k.... surprised the hell out of me i got that too....So I would think you could at least get $k out of yours....low miles like that dont really help a sale because its been sitting more than anything...
Ya that is correct, when i see an older bike with little to no miles on it, that would deter me a bit. But on the other hand it could be an awesome deal...changed fluids and have a newish bike.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigboi18184
Ya that is correct, when i see an older bike with little to no miles on it, that would deter me a bit. But on the other hand it could be an awesome deal...changed fluids and have a newish bike.
Deter you because....why?? Id rather NOT have a bike thats been beat 26000 miles. Smart folks want to buy a bike with as low miles as possible. Huh??? I'm stumped.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Banned

A sitting bike vs. a beat bike??? I take the sitting, mint condition, older model bike with low miles. A sitting bike doesnt damage a bike besides rubber components(which must be replaced anyways at some point,maintenance).

Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by OutlawF4
A sitting bike vs. a beat bike??? I take the sitting, mint condition, older model bike with low miles. A sitting bike doesnt damage a bike besides rubber components(which must be replaced anyways at some point,maintenance).
anything that sits more than it is used isnt good for it. Grant it beat to death isnt any better. But low miles isnt always a good sign is what I think the point was.

Bikes mines age, I rather it have 40k on it than 4k, know what I mean??

Old 09-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

To each thier own, Playful God. You buy the beat bikes, somebody got to. Better you than me! Theres a niche for everyone.