Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How long to wait??

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: How long to wait??

nope, not heard from him nor gotten the seats. Thanks tho to fatheadon1 for selling me a at a more than fair price and a undertail.

I plan on filing a complaint with Paypal tonight.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How long to wait??

this is sounding vaguely familiar to the epic SCAMMED thread on the f3 section...

Old 10-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Default RE: How long to wait?? The Guy.

I hate to do this but I dont want it to happen to anyone else. He did refund half of the money when he said he shipped the seats because a tab was broke off or something. So if PayPal doesnt reinburse me I'll just be out $35.00, not bad but dangit I coulda been riding lol.

Here his screen n member info.

Member Details Member Stats Real Name william thomas E-mail E-mail pureaddiction Birthday Homepage From: ICQ: Yahoo: AOL: MSN: Interests: Occupation: Additional Info Location Details (City, State) cathedral city,ca Zip Code 92234

Sorry dude all you had to do is contact me and let me know what was up.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you've been fair to him. You don't ignore buyers like that unless you're hiding something.... like not shipping or not having an item. Disrespectful and inconsiderate. [:'(]

Old 10-18-2007, 07:55 PM

well, i dont wanna say anything that isnt true, but being he is from "cat" city leads to me to think he swinging for the other team. in case nobody knows about cathedral, its pretty much in palm springs area in CA and lets just say it has the same reputation as san fransico, if ya know whati mean. NASTY

Old 10-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Dude, sorry to hear that.
But glad someone stepped up and you got the parts you needed.

Post some pictures when you finish her.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Default RE: How long to wait?? UPDATE!!!

Alright so I am a little late on the draw, but I haven't got any satisfaction out of this guy to date. When "PureAddiction" listed his parts for sale I contacted him for the front wheel and tire and sent him the money via paypal $175 shipped. After a while of not hearing from him I first sent him an email asking what was up. He claimed he didn't have my shipping address which was in a couple emails I sent, and of course on the Paypal payment. He did in fact give me his phone number (and his wifes) which I ended up calling later. His name is William (Billy) Thomas 23 yrs old, and his wife is Toni. Needless to say I have done some research on this fool, and am not done yet. Apparently he used to live in Virginia where he was pulling some of the same scams only with 4wheeling parts/jobs. I found this website http://www.novajeepers.com/index.php...ic&t=13118 a Jeep thread from early 2007 that warns others about him that other victims have posted.

Alright so on with the story - I call him several more times - he makes an excuse about his computer crashing one day and takes my address again. Still nothing, so I call again and get some other bogus excuse - still yet I am patient. So I call him today *67 my number (by the way his voicemail message greets "you have reached locksmiths", which his wife unprofessionally conjures up) he answers "Locksmiths" - I ask for Billy he says locksmiths locksmiths several times. I'm like WTF , so I ask if Billy is there. He says not any longer, he will be picking up his check though I can leave a message. WTF - same number I talked to Billy on several times months ago, which is a cell phone number. So apprently he is fronting as a locksmith. I call the wifes number and she is extremely paranoid and defensive. I ask for Billy she says this isn't Billys phone, he's not here etc. etc. I can leave a message...... Yeah Billy boy I've got a message for you and it will be delivered solid to your left jaw. What a sorry excuse for a lame ***.

Anyways - I lived in Florida at the time I sent the money for the wheel, now I'm in Colorado. Next time I visit Vegas I believe a trip to Cathedral City, CA is in order. All over $175 you might say? Well it's goes a little deeper than that. Just calculate all the time and drama I have had to put up with, not to mention the character or this goober ripping people off ---karma plays a nasty game.

Anyways the reason for the post was mainly to inform anyone not to deal with him and also to hear from anyone else that has had problems with this guy, please message me.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR VICTIMS:

His Cell (excuse me the locksmith) - 760-832-2069
Her Cell - 760-702-1206
His Site:
http://www.myspace.com/pureaddictionriders

Old 12-21-2007, 10:17 AM

Alright guys! Finally ****. I've been ****ed up by this guy. Here's my story:

So he conjures up a for sale thread under "Paint your bike."

I pm him about the price to pay for painting my frame/front fairing stay/rear sets/swing arm and to do a 600rr (05-06) tail end conversion on it as well. I paid him 600 bucks cash... no reciept (I ****ed up but he sounded trust if you have ever talked to him).

So two months goes by... an *** load of excuses and texting because supposedly he can't use his minutes but he can text. I live in Los Angeles, 2 hours away from him. I've been there 3 times. I know where he lives though. Anyone wanna gather up and confront this bitch face to face? I'm ****ing down... and if not, I guess I'll go do a solo mission. This *** thinks he could get away with our money... well he's wrong. If you guys wanna do something, I'm available at almost any time. I've seen him face to face... nothing to be afraid of and I've cussed him out and everything. Please let me know guys... I'm fed up with his bull**** and I KNOW I could be very please by ****ing him up.

My contact information:
email - iicnjmp@yahoo.com
Cell - 18184484681

-Jasper

Old 12-21-2007, 12:23 PM

Yea I failed a paypal complaint on him. SO thats one paypal account he wont be using any longer, tho I think it was his skanks account.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What was this guys username, PureAddiction? I'll make sure he doesn't get back on here.

Quick Reply: How long to wait??