Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you ride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 02:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you ride?

i thought this would be interesting to see what people here ride like..

how do you ride?

A: I ride about 5-10 miles over the speed limit and a safe rider most of the time but when i want too i red-line my bike in every gear.

B: I ride slow 100% of the time and do not get over 5 miles over the speed limit.

C: I speed like there is no tommorrow and have gotten many tickets, but i only speed on the freeway and am an over all good rider.

D: I pass on the shoulder, go in between cars, and cruize and 120.

Old 12-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How do you ride?

E.) i haul *** everywhere and havent gotten any tickets.

Old 12-02-2006, 02:40 AM

hahaha

Old 12-02-2006, 02:43 AM

F) Ride slow and follow traffic laws while on populated/public roads, while I'm a speed demon out in the country for the twisties.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:40 AM

ORIGINAL: JBaz

F) Ride slow and follow traffic laws while on populated/public roads, while I'm a speed demon out in the country for the twisties.
+1

Old 12-02-2006, 06:45 AM

G) ON THE BACK WHEEL WHEN EVER POSSIBLE
ORIGINAL: JBaz

Old 12-02-2006, 11:07 AM

I forgot whos sig its on:
"There fast, too fast, and way too fast, and way too fast is almost fast enough."

Its so nice to live in a somewhat rural setting... what is considered high traffic around here, is like 4 AM traffic in the beltway around DC.

I hate to say it but I can be a speeding **** around town... hitting sixth gear on a 35mph strech of road before (in my defense the road was closed because I had just got done paving it the day before so it was about the closest thing my bike has ever gotten to a track).

Old 12-02-2006, 03:39 PM

lol[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
ORIGINAL: telgren

I forgot whos sig its on:
"There fast, too fast, and way too fast, and way too fast is almost fast enough."

Its so nice to live in a somewhat rural setting... what is considered high traffic around here, is like 4 AM traffic in the beltway around DC.

I hate to say it but I can be a speeding **** around town... hitting sixth gear on a 35mph strech of road before (in my defense the road was closed because I had just got done paving it the day before so it was about the closest thing my bike has ever gotten to a track).

Old 12-02-2006, 04:53 PM

I usually ride 10 - 15 over speed limit... but so does everyone else. I open her up when it's safe.... hard when it's possible... but always safe - or what I may consider safe at over 100. I didn't buy my weapon to keep her in the holster!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: mannyrios

I usually ride 10 - 15 over speed limit... but so does everyone else. I open her up when it's safe.... hard when it's possible... but always safe - or what I may consider safe at over 100. I didn't buy my weapon to keep her in the holster!
right on again bro !! , i'll ride how ever I want , when ever I want- Just depends what mood Im in. I guess thats one of the privelages of owning a weapon capable of making a statement ay!

Quick Reply: How do you ride?