Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to do an accidental wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 03:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to do an accidental wheelie

Find hot chick. Get infront of her. Turn around and wave to her. Try to show off and shift into first gear thinking it is second. Rev engine to about 10k rpms. Pop clutch. **** yourself. Think how stupid you are going to look when you dump your pretty bike infront of a hot chick just trying to show off for her. Get scared. Wonder what way youre facing. **** yourself again. Remember that youre up on one wheel and you need to get down. Slowly let off gas. Check rear view mirrors for cops. Ride away like you meant to do it. Go into a comatose state for 2minutes. Think to yourself "holy crap i just did a wheelie!" Think to yourslef "holy crap i almost trashed my bike!" Go back into a comatose state for 1minute. Start laughing because YOU FREAKIN OWNED THAT WHEELIE! Have permagrin for the next two hours.

and thats how to do an accidental wheelie

mike

Old 09-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Default RE: How to do an accidental wheelie

thats funny

throw me in the exact same situation except I was on my jet ski and the oh crap stunt was a 60 mph 360 flip

but i pulled it out and at least all i had to do was jump in the water to wash the **** off

Old 09-03-2006, 12:51 PM

LOL atleast you had water there. I had to hold it all in until I got home. hahahaha

mike

Old 09-03-2006, 08:41 PM

lol thats funny, hopefully i have the same luck when i try my 1st one!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! done that a few times except i was on a gravel road with my bike and i thought it would be cool to try to do a power slide... ( i have done them before) well i did it except it was REALLY close to being out of control... it was in front of my girlfriends house and all she did was laugh at me and call me an idiot... but we both got a good laugh out of it! its the worst when you make a mistake infront of people you DONT know... then they laugh at you instead of with you...

Old 09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gravel roads kick *** i like to whack it in first and slip n slide for a second

Old 09-04-2006, 10:12 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Find hot chick. Get infront of her. Turn around and wave to her. Try to show off and shift into first gear thinking it is second. Rev engine to about 10k rpms. Pop clutch. **** yourself. Think how stupid you are going to look when you dump your pretty bike infront of a hot chick just trying to show off for her. Get scared. Wonder what way youre facing. **** yourself again. Remember that youre up on one wheel and you need to get down. Slowly let off gas. Check rear view mirrors for cops. Ride away like you meant to do it. Go into a comatose state for 2minutes. Think to yourself "holy crap i just did a wheelie!" Think to yourslef "holy crap i almost trashed my bike!" Go back into a comatose state for 1minute. Start laughing because YOU FREAKIN OWNED THAT WHEELIE! Have permagrin for the next two hours.

mike
i dont get the "shift into first gear thinking it is second" part, on my bike you can significantly feel and hear the difference between 1st and 2nd.

Old 09-04-2006, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: F4inorfolkva

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

mike
i dont get the "shift into first gear thinking it is second" part, on my bike you can significantly feel and hear the difference between 1st and 2nd.
Not when you're looking backwards waving to the chick and being stupid and not paying attention. lol