Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

how cute. mac still trying to run windows.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how cute. mac still trying to run windows.

o gezz mac ppl want to run windows so much it just shows how much they miss windows. but there pride or something does not let them admit it that they made a uber bad thing buy going to mac.

first boot camp and now perallels. come on u know u miss windows its ok u can come back. here ill turn my back and u can switch back. i will pretend like u never switched in the first
[sm=laughat.gif]

Windows on the Mac with Parallels 3.0 http://www.pcworld.com/video/id,536-...d,0/video.html

are mac ppl missing windows and theys why they are tring to run it or idk there is no other reson to run windows on a mac.

Old 06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: how cute. mac still trying to run windows.

I think it's a great way to have the best of both worlds. Mac hardware is amazing, as is OSx but I make my living doing enterprise level Windows environments.

Hey, it gives people another reason to hate/judge based on nothing valid, just like this thread. way to go!!!!!!

You gonna post about gixxers or harleys next?

Old 06-23-2007, 03:34 PM

why dont they just buy a pc wit windows instead of buying a mac and then having windows installed on it? never really got all that to be honest.

thread jack-anybody see that new thing that microsoft is suppossed to be coming out with. i think its called "Surface" or something like that. Looks pretty damn tight.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

thread jack-anybody see that new thing that microsoft is suppossed to be coming out with. i think its called "Surface" or something like that. Looks pretty damn tight.
Surface is bad-*** to be sure. It's basically a huge touch screen PC. Great stuff.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Retired Moderator

I am a pc guy...not that I know any better. One thing I do notice, is when I go into music studios, all the studio guys are running Mac. I wonder why that is. I really don't know too much about the difference between the two. I think Mac users are more likely to hang out at Starbucks, though (I just made that up).

Old 06-23-2007, 04:55 PM

It's like Linux on a Xbox, some people have to much time on their hands and want to be different.

Old 06-23-2007, 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: some guy #2

It's like Linux on a Xbox, some people have to much time on their hands and want to be different.
So you're saying that there's no valid reason to have a computer that can run multiple OSes? What about people that do audio or video on a Mac but need to do Windows apps for their job? I love the closed minded attitudes that people have, think outside of your normal *zone* and realize that it's a diverse world.

Hey, I like other brands of motorcycles too. *gasp*

Old 06-24-2007, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

I think it's a great way to have the best of both worlds. Mac hardware is amazing, as is OSx but I make my living doing enterprise level Windows environments.
if mac hardware soo amazing then they did they switch over to intel?? and reported 2X-3X faster then past pc`s. there using cpus from pc`s and windows now, whats left. MB? nothing. i would not be suprised later on if they make a pc with a mac logo and case and sell it as a mac.

and to voodoo music and video studios use macs for the most part if not all. i dont know why ether but i think it has to do with power of coverting the music and video stuff they have and reliability. who want you work to dissapire in a crash? not me.

Have u guyz tired Safari yet? foxy post about it not having probles with his browsers becouse he uses Safari.

http://www.apple.com/safari/ for PC and MAC. it never stops dose it. anyways, i tried it and i did not like it at all but loading time was good thu.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Retired Administrator

Here's a thought. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You always see ways of running XP or CrapVista on a MAC, but do you ever hear Windows users wanting to run OS# ? Wonder why not... hmmm.

Old 06-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Hey, I like other brands of motorcycles too. *gasp*
I like Kawasaki's but I wouldn't put Honda parts in it (unless it was a direct bolt on and I needed it)

if mac hardware soo amazing then they did they switch over to intel
I always wondered that, I thought powerpc was supposed to be good so I didn't follow the move to intel.

It just seems like more of a hassle to run windows on mac and vice versa just so you can use a limited number of useful apps.

Quick Reply: how cute. mac still trying to run windows.