Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How about the Red Wings

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 06:48 AM
March 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How about the Red Wings

i am a huge red wings fan and i am just loving that they are up two games to none right now. I think I am feeling a dynasty here

Old 06-01-2009, 11:42 AM

5 times in 12 years they will hoist the cup!

how a bout Abdelkader getting his first 2 goals that kid is going to be amazing!

Old 06-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

absolutely amazing! i love it, although i have to root for the pens in game 3 or 4 b/c i have tix to game 5. GO WINGS!

abdelkader scored insurance goals at 2:47 in game 1, and 2:46 in game 3 to make the score 3-1, both times. ozzy made 31 saves both games. wings win games 1 and 2 3-1. wings once again lead the finals against the pens 2-0 heading to pitts. how do you like that for deja-vu?

Old 06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
March 2009 ROTM

Originally Posted by rrasco
although i have to root for the pens in game 3 or 4 b/c i have tix to game 5. GO WINGS!
What do i have to do in order to increase my odds of going to this game with you???

I am hoping that the pens win at least one because last year the wings hoisted the cup in mellon arena i feel it would be a much better celebration if it were at the Joe, so i want them to win it at home.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:05 PM

Are you guys Lions fans too? I think MI deserves the cup after last football season.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 PM

I hate the Red Wings. GO PEN!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:50 AM

I think most of us detroit fans have dis-owned the lions. What happenes with your tix if there is no game five?

Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
I think most of us detroit fans have dis-owned the lions. What happenes with your tix if there is no game five?
do you even watch the NFL then? football is the greatest sport in the world!

Old 06-02-2009, 01:16 PM
March 2009 ROTM

I like to watch football as well (Broncos Fan) , but it is starting to become like basketball where it is just a bunch way overpaid morons who half of them are uneducated. You never hear of hockey players getting into trouble with drugs or pulling a gun out a night club and with the steroids in baseball now, I feel that hockey is one of the few sports left where the players still have some class and know how to keep thier head out of thier ***, and can make moral decisions with thier life.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by utter05
What do i have to do in order to increase my odds of going to this game with you???

I am hoping that the pens win at least one because last year the wings hoisted the cup in mellon arena i feel it would be a much better celebration if it were at the Joe, so i want them to win it at home.
I only have one ticket, I am going with people, but am sitting by myself. If you want to consider it by myself, I will be surrounded with Wings fans! I also want them to lose tonight or thursday as I have tickets to game 5.

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
I hate the Red Wings. GO PEN!
Of course you do, they are the best. GO WINGS!

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
I get a refund for the ticket, but not the airfare. So let's pray they lose one game, I know I know, it hurts just saying it.

Quick Reply: How about the Red Wings