Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How.

ORIGINAL: fuze

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

I just don't want to hurt my parents. I think ill try soem NA classes first. Im 18 now, I can call my doctor even and talk to him and tell him not to tell my parents. I will call my doctor monday. Every time I go to tell my parents I just cant do it. They always say there proud of me. I NEVER mess up. NEVER. This would kill them...
You are so dead wrong. Listen to us and what we are telling you. We are older and have been in your shoes man. Just tell them, they will thank you and respect you for it, and you will be MUCH happier with yourself for doing it. Trust us on this, PLEASE. I beg you.
+1,000,000,000,0000

Like fuze said... Some of us have BEEN there man.. It sounds like fuze has, and i know I been down a long hard f*ckin road man.

I used to throw thousands on cocaine, pot, booze, black tar herion, XTC, shrooms, every pill under the sun!

Some hardcore ****.. I went to jail over dude.. My parents found out by bailing me out of JAIL. I have a felony record over it man.. I lost my house. my job my car... Over drugs man..

I was forced to attend Drug rehab.. drug education. I been denied job after job over my record.

Its NOT WORTH IT tell your parents before they find out the hard way.. by taking you to the hospital because you overdosed, or they are at the jailhouse bailing you out.. THATS the worse way ur parents ever could find out.

IVE BEEN THERE DUDE. Im clean now bro.. and my life is 1000% better then any drug high could ever give me.

Your 18 years old man... you have so much life to live.. dont let drugs f*ck that over...

Old 11-15-2008, 11:00 PM

PS:

I was a saint in my parents eyes... we all are dude.. but reality is were usually not.. your parents will have more respect for you that you told them now, than later when they are calling an ambluance because your OD'ing on the ground or some ****.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:01 PM

all good advice man. We're your boys, and we wouldn't stray ya wrong. Fess up, and I promise it won't be as bad as you think it will be.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:03 PM

you're right dude. I gotta get out before it gets me in serious trouble. To be 100% honest I never even thought about that. I dont know why.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:48 PM

Actions speak louder then words J. I will be checking back with you tomm to make sure you have told your parent. I mean this, you need to be accountable for what your doing. I know you know this. If you need someone to talk to about addiction PM me, no hesitation, no guilt, don't feel bad about yourself. Im here if you need it, im someone that has been there and done that, and like ebinz, been worse off then yourself. You do not want to go there.

Old 11-16-2008, 01:46 AM

Your parents will be proud of you for telling them and getting over it. I tried pot and didn't like it, talked to my mom and yeah she was upset, but she was glad I told her and I didn't mess with it again. I used to drink a good bit, and we talked long about that. And I'm only 17 bro. I know how it feels to not wanna talk to your parents about it.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Get your pills. Walk to the toilet. Empty bottles. Flush them and watch.
yep, then tell your family.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:06 AM

Your parents might be a little shocked at first, but coming clean to them before you actually get in trouble that forces them to intervene WILL be a sign of maturity in their eyes. Everyone stumbles and falls... but it takes true guts to get back up and try again.

Being honest with them, even if it is embarrasing to you, (actually ESPECIALLY when it is hard/embarrassing) is the greatest compliment/ gift/ sign of respect you can pay them.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:00 PM

I really hope you get clear of the drugs. I just had the same surgery as you on thursday. They gave me motrin and darvocet. I have only taken the motrin because there really is no pain. The clavical is sore as they cut about 1/2 inch off anddrilled two screws in, but more discomfort than pain. I think a lot of people take the medicine because they feel like they are suppose to since the doctor prescribed it. The motrin is really to help reduce swelling.
I am glad you shared your story because it is important that people know the risks of the drugs and for them to understand that you don't have to take them just because they gave them to you.