Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The house got robbed....

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The house got robbed....

One thing I can't stand is scumbags that steal. Someone stole my one housemates Xbox 360, laptop, and iPod. Along with a second housemates Laptop, wireless USB, and iPod deck. All this happened while this one kid and I were on the 3rd floor studying. The stuff was taken from the 1st, and 2nd floor of the house. Oh and one of my housemates was sleeping on the second floor. It wasn't even my stuff that was stolen but I would still love to curb stomp the POS that did it.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Default RE: The house got robbed....

Ive never been in this position but ive been told it akes you feel extremely violated so i feel for you

Edit: no i havent been violated

Old 09-08-2008, 10:06 PM

Hey i fell the pain. Wife and i moved into our first house togather and the first night someone smashes my truck window and since i dont keep anything in my truck stole nothing. 600 out of my pocket to pay. 1 month later i ride up on my bike and notice all the doors are open in my house i dont keep the doors in the house open since i have dogs. Fckin bathroom window smashed. lucky all they got was my wifes jewlery the cops say that they probly heard me ride up. If i was to come home and catch thoose fckiers they would be fckin dead. I feel for ya man

Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, that's f*in lame. You guys got renter's insurance over there in Oakland?

Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 PM

^^None of us have it. I heard it's only like $7 a month or something? I wish whoever did it would have came up one more floor so I could have taken a Louisville Slugger to the guys jaw.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 PM

Sucks man. Me and the family were comming home from my grandpas funeral and saw my dads truck was gone, we where like WTF?? House was gone through, fridge open, crook cooked himself some leftovers and all that. Long story short, he got caught at the border in Laredo on his way into Mexico, border agents found a rifle behind the seat of my dads truck that he was driving and found out dude was on parole, weapon + Parole + Mexico = detained. Rifle was stolen from a neighbor. Anyway, Dad took a bus to Laredo to get his truck, and was planning on getting some work done to the axle as he knew it needed new seals and bearings and was suprised it made it that far, anyway, gets the truck, takes it to a shop to find out the rear had been rebuilt! The thief took my dads truck...had some trouble along the way, and had it fixed! Man, what are the odds on that huh? Yea, a thief is one of the lowest forms of life, can't stand em. Sorry about your experience though.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being inner city, a lot of robberies happen round here, we are insured though, our place got robbed even before it was finished being built (they got SFA).Wot gets me is the attitude of these retards, 'Im a junkie' (or whatever) therefore I'm entitled to steal cos its not my fault, society is to blame.
Love the amount of Lawyers who represent these people & 1st thing they come out with 'My client is now undergoing rehab' wot a croc. 2nd thing, 'My client had a terrible childhood'. Why don't they just use these people for medical experimentation or body parts.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:12 AM

I got robbed at gunpoint, it's VERY violating, a lot more personal too
When I turn 21, I will have a gun in my car at all times. It changes you

Old 09-11-2008, 05:43 AM

You actually didn't get robbed, you got burglarized, but ya. Sucks

Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No excuse for stealing, and no jury should ever convict a person for defending their home whatever it takes.