Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

HOT Threads and Post Whoring

Old 10-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HOT Threads and Post Whoring

Dudes ... my wife saw this site the other day and thinks I am promoting a soft **** site. This is sad because first, it is not the case and second, every time I'm on here now she thinks I'm looking up poon.

Here's the deal ... two threads were created and even stickified to post up pics of your hotties. And as I am certainly not a prude I must say some of you have excellent taste. With a few minor exceptions those threads have progressed nicely and people have posted pics within the boundaries. But it seems that lately we have more and more threads popping up with the same type of content. This kind of stuff often does two things ... it attracts people that aren't really into our sport and it often runs off people who are into are sport but do not appreciate the pics.

The subject of post whoring has also been brought to my attention. Suppose I could quote the rule again but that does get boring doesn't it? So suffice it to say that all of us at one time or another has posted just a smiley or a +1 in a post and when done in moderation it is not a bad thing. I mean sometimes if you really agree with the other 20 posts what else original is there to say? We do not have a problem with the occasional short post but would like you guys to keep the blatant post whoring (read: entire pages dedicated to the practice) to a minimum.

Search this Thread