Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

HondaCBR gun owners. . check in

Old 06-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HondaCBR gun owners. . check in

I know guns arenet for everyone, just curious to see what other people might have.

The outdoor ranges are a little far from me, so i mostly own hand guns and 2 .22 rifles. I dont even keep them loaded for protection or anything, just to go shooting every other weekend or so. . heres mine

EDIT: Just fixing the alignment.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Default RE: HondaCBR gun owners. . check in

I have the same .357 with pacmir grips, I also have a ruger 9mm p 97, .22 rifle, shotgun. I carry my 9mm all the time conseal carry permit, maybe a little paranoid but i worked in bars for years and police dept for some time, probably made a few enemies. Nice collection

Old 06-05-2007, 12:14 PM

i just picked up a S&W M&P 9mm, also have a .45 Sig and a shot gun

Old 06-05-2007, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR 600 F2

I have the same .357 with pacmir grips, I also have a ruger 9mm p 97, .22 rifle, shotgun. I carry my 9mm all the time conseal carry permit, maybe a little paranoid but i worked in bars for years and police dept for some time, probably made a few enemies. Nice collection
I have my conceiled, but the only reason i got it was so that i can buy guns and not have to wait for the background check.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Cage

ORIGINAL: CBR 600 F2

I have my conceiled, but the only reason i got it was so that i can buy guns and not have to wait for the background check.
if you have a CCL you dont have to wait on NICS? hrm, interesting......is that a national thing or state to state?

Old 06-05-2007, 01:03 PM

It's state by state. Tx is cash and carry, after the required checks of course. Up here in Wa, its a 7 day wait or so, but not if you have your CHL. As far as collection, too many to list. Collect Lee Enfields and K98's, do allot of IDPA, a 1911 is my preffered choice. Various glocks and revolvers. Do allot of varmint hunting, so a few 22-250's, 220 swift, 223's, some AR's. Also waterfowl quite a bit, so throw in a few nice Over/Unders.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:02 PM

shocktroop, have you ever used a CZ 527 Varmint 204 rug. for varmints. That thing is amazing. Great gun had it now for about 5 months. Flat, flat, flat shooting. Besides that too many to list, a lot of hunting rifles, 7mm is by far my favorite all around gun. Not much into the pistols, but got a Harrington and Richardson .22 revolver and a glock 9mm.. Somesmokepoles, and of course shotguns.Almost all of my guns are for hunting.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:10 PM

S&W 9mm, and my baby known as shook shook....roomate on the other hand has a small armory in his room.....too many for me to remember....

Old 06-05-2007, 02:25 PM

I have a Glock 19 9mm and a Kel Tec PF9 and have at least one on my person at all times. I have a valid VA CCW permit and since VA is an open carry state, I sometimes carry openly. I did so on my CBR this past weekend riding with a buddy who has a BMW bike and was open carrying as well.I live in somewhat of a rural area, so there's a few places I can go. I don't to a lot of typical stand-still shooting anymore. My friend and I go out and practice situations, moving and shooting methods a lot. It's more fun than standing there and pointing at a target.

I have a little collection myself, but only have a couple at my home for personal protection. Yes, I'm a gun nut, but at least I'm not a nut with a gun. Too much crap going on in the world today and I want to protect my family, self and others.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:24 PM

I have an alway accurate Red Ryder

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HondaCBR gun owners. . check in