Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

honda domination

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default honda domination

y'kno i hear all the time how much the yamies outperform all other bikes, and ppl are dam crazy fer thier gixxers and busa's but i would like to just point out the fact that the world motorcycle grand prix points race was won by our honda RCV nicky haden, not rossi the yammie ridin bisexual....and it doesnt stop the, here in the US the AMAs are having a very close points race in the the superstock class again thats btwn yamies and Josh Hayes Erion Honda CBR RR . i dont own an RR, but i do own a f4i, and i for one feel pretty good about that fact, and its just good to ride the best, proven on the roads i ride and the national and international stage. now if honda could only chalk up a good idea to deter the CCT click,i could die a happy man.... who on this site has raced a yammie r6 or a gixxer 6oo R? im curious bc whenever i get a chance to run em, i notice that my cbr has acceleration on both of them, do you agree? honda dominates, the only racing ive lost is straightaway, R1 stretched got me, that IT! any one else? how well does yer honda do against others? does any1 know why other makes assume the lead role? this thread is for pointing out how much her honda dominates, or if youve ever been own, stock, what did u get beat by? ....hey, did anyone else notice that when rossi went down the last race , it seemed like he did it on purpose, (did honda pay off their former rider?) just a thought.... How does yer Honda Dominate?

Old 11-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: honda domination

well...is it the bike or the rider? but if you put the newest RR and R6 against each other with the same rider...which bike would outperform the other? R6 no doubt...

so while you have loyalty for honda, don't equate rider ability with that of motorycle ability.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:40 PM

I was going to say, when was the last time Honda won a Superbike title? Or anyone other than Suzuki for that matter? I know, some have jumped out of that class lately but still. Miguel is an awsome rider ( a little old now) and he couldnt pull it off, nor could Zemke. No doubt Rossi is on an inferior machine, and he's still that good.

Old 11-17-2006, 06:25 PM

I dropped IQ points reading that.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Retired Moderator

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Maybe if you eat a tuna sandwich it will help...fish is brain food.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:35 PM

you do of course realize that rossi has an unbelievably hot gf, he's italian not gay: Rossi's g/f

and as far as honda domination, i'd have to say not quite
nicky won the championship out of consistency and perseverance despite having a clutch that couldn't survive a start for half a season
almost everybody had a sh!tty year in motogp, half the good riders were injured, pretty much everybody crashed out of at least one race many two, like 10 or 12 riders had been taken out through no fault of their own and at least half of those had injuries to show for it (this just in, nicky broke his shoulder in the crash pedrosa caused and rode through the pain without telling anybody)
honesty nicky deserved it but a good bit of his success was that he didn't have quite as bad luck as everybody else

as far as superstock, hacking won that on a yamaha
Josh Hayes won the FX championship, which I'm personally thrilled about but again he didn't really dominate (I think he only won 3 races) but he still faught hard and never gave up

and it was 2002 when Nicky won the AMA Superbike championship on the RC-51

Old 11-17-2006, 11:42 PM

ORIGINAL: allwhytf4eyed

rossi the yammie ridin bisexual....
Hey pal, any idea what WLF stands for? "Long Live *****" in Italian. Where can you find WLF? On every suit Rossi has worn in the last 5 years front and center on the velcro. Also Suzuki owns ama superbike and Ducati owns world superbike so I don't know what you are talking about there. Honda has the "best" gp bike and great dirtbikes but thats where it ends.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: woodyracing

you do of course realize that rossi has an unbelievably hot gf, he's italian not gay: Rossi's g/f
I don't know whether she is hot or not, but for god's sake, I hope there is a better picture than that to prove it.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Retired Moderator

Corey, my bro, post some info...let's have some proof of what you are saying.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:09 AM

my reply to the honda is the best is.In racing all the machines are very similar period.If you take all the good riders and put them on1 names bike it will win the championship every year.Motogp is won by the rider not the bikes honestly.I Like honda cause they are the best all around bike imo and thats it

Quick Reply: honda domination