Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Homeowners can apprecaite this

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Homeowners can apprecaite this

Hopefully you cleaned the floor really good before you put the selfstick tiles down. They have a tendancy of coming up otherwise. Looks good though, nice work. I would have suggested sheet vinyl being in the floor coverings business now for 20 years. Just be careful when you mop not to wet the floor to much because excess water will seep in between the tiles causing the adhesive to break down and when that happens dirt starts to get in there.But like was said, great job.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:12 PM

thanks, yea i cleaned the floor and used sealer on the whole thing before even laying a tile. Definatly took the time to do it right because the corner thing was my biggest worry

Old 01-04-2007, 04:12 PM

Geez, I bought paint for my bathroom 8 months ago and I still need to get to work. *sigh*

Old 01-04-2007, 04:16 PM

Looks nice! I just finshed half my basement a few months back, put in a bar, and got new carpet, but doesnt look that nice yet.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:40 AM

yeah im probably gunna try to sell my house, just painted the whole inside and put down laminate floor in the kitchen and did some painting outside and moved like 7 bushes around in the landscaping....damn its hard work. looks good tho. i have a finished basement with drywalled ceiling also, for some reason alots of ppl hate them..specially comcast. i think it looks ten times better than a drop ceiling. just makes it feel like your in another room of your house not a basement.

nice work tho

Old 01-05-2007, 03:12 PM

thanks, and yea haha comcast hates em is right...apparantly so does dish network :P i was gonna do a drop ceiling but now that i see the drywall im happier with the finished product. Drop ceiling would be better if i was gonna be swapping around audio cables alot.