Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

this is hilarious

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default this is hilarious

http://factualmaterial.com/douchebag.htm

i hope no one here meets the criteria!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this is hilarious

Funny. I'm not too old fashioned, but where did the "mans man" go??

Old 04-11-2007, 01:47 AM

Looks like an American Idol contestant. hahahaahhaa!! "Not a beer" that's the best.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:52 AM

American idol.....I have a hard time believing that "X" millions of americans voted bla bla...what the hell. Bad thing is that American idol probably gets more votes than the presidency campaign.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:55 AM

Hahaha good find! I hate douchbags like that! The popped collar pisses me off the most. That is so ghey. What's next, sweaters tied around shoulders (80's) or maybe ascots?

Old 04-11-2007, 02:53 AM

People who pop their collars should be shot! I hate Kanye West, and the fact that he's a collar popper makes me hate him even more

Old 04-11-2007, 06:37 AM

I hate people that wear avator glasses.....Get some god damn oakleys Sh$t come on people are we watching Top Gun again....But gotta love the random people you capture in pictures and how they know they are getting their picture is taken is beyond my knowledge

Old 04-11-2007, 11:23 AM

I have a pink shirt. I can't lie. The new gf LOVES pink and if that helps me with other things then I will put it on once a month. I hate the poped collar, that is one of the dumbest things ever. My favorite is also the no beer. Get this girl a beer!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 02:21 PM

I think the guy who wrote that page was a douche bag! I think he's just jealous because he can't afford anything other than good will clothes and he's mad because he's a fat slob alcoholic, the guy in the picture was holding what looked like powerade. Maybe he doesn't drink? I quit drinking so apparently I'm a douche bag, but when I did drink I never drank beer because it made me sick plus it tastes like crap. Sorry I just hate people who talk mad trash about someone they don't even know, it's pathetic and reminds me of the 3rd grade. But wait, nevermind everyone knows having the mentality of a 3rd grader makes you the coolest person ever.

Mike

Old 04-11-2007, 04:36 PM

really, that page should be posted on the wall at every junior high and high school around the country.....

what the hell is wrong with the young american youth of today......there all turning into a bunch of .... well "douchebags"

pink, never, ever, ever, where anything pink. I dont care how much pink you think your getting becuase of it... -your a man-be a man. thats why you get pink stuff, not becuase you let her put you in pink. she puts you in pink, then tells all her girlfriends how she got you to wear pink, then her girlfriends tell their boyfriends, then at the next party, YOUR THE DOUCHEBAG!!!

Quick Reply: this is hilarious