Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hey everyone, tell me what you think of this...

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone, tell me what you think of this...

Went to go look at a 1000rr yesterday. It was an 06 with 6000miles and was all stock, no upgrades whatsoever. THE GUY WANTS 7800 bucks which i think is kind of high. Look at this one on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I mean this ebay auction puts the bike i looked at to shame, price wise. Tell me what you think. I will say this, the one i saw was showroom condition though, never down and you can tell it was babied, straight up.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're only talking a $500 difference between the two bikes. With the e-Bay bike, you have to consider shipping, unless you're in Texas. Personally, I'd never buy a vehicle through e-Bay. Obviously there are lots of them sold through there, but it's too big of a gamble, imo.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go for it! i got a heck of a deal, imo, off of ebay so its up to you. I dont think its so much of a gamble if you use paypal, research the seller, . That bike looks clean. Incognito, the bike is located in florida btw.