Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hey Admins:

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey Admins:

i agree with you 100% but the admins will say if you wanna chat then send PM's

Old 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM

I remember Voodoo and others offering to help anyone with an issue through the use of PM's...can't imagine calling out the OIC in front of the enlisted on the parade deck will help much. []

Old 01-04-2009, 02:34 PM

The admins run the place. Its their forum. Their rules.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:39 PM

I see it now.........The forum will destroy itself from the inside out. Never thought I would see it get this crazy. I rarely post outside my 954 area but..... everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The admins are here to maintain order and ensure that all guidelines are followed. Im not on anybody side cause like I said I rarely post here. I just feel as if they say something needs to be toned down well thats their job. If you feel as if they are doing a bad job then take their job. This is no shout out to anyone im just seeing it from both sides of the argument. Now I see myself getting down talked here real soon.....the countdown starts....

Old 01-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

here is a challenge for you members. go back a year or even earlier and look at the type of posts that have been made.. now fast forward to recent months and the QUALITY of posts have declined.. sure we have more quanity of members posting but again the quality of posts have begun to suffer and that is what we are trying to get back on track..

Old 01-04-2009, 02:41 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

I remember Voodoo and others offering to help anyone with an issue through the use of PM's...can't imagine calling out the OIC in front of the enlisted on the parade deck will help much. []
But they asked for it. Why not delete his post after reading it and PM him? Now that the other one is on deck for all to read it has sparked two more threads in responce.

Not that I don't agree with you but you can't leave something posted up like that, lock itand not expect a little flak to come your way.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:52 PM

I havent been for as long as a lot of you, but the short time that I have, I have seen a great decline in posts. There have been a ton of post that are one line, usually nothing to do with the original thread. Usually, a person drops into a thread, makes an unwelcome comment, and thats it, the thread is over and becomes nonsense. Theres nothing constructive about it. I can see the admins point when that happens. there have been a ton of new members driven off due to this. Potentially really good members to have onboard. But if your first few post get hijacked with nonsense and your questions dont get answered, why stick around? I wouldnt.

One thing I don't get, if this is an off topic section, wy the censorship?
I didnt think they were refering to this topic.. at least, I hope not.. as you said, thats the whole idea behind off topic is to post random things. this is the most visited place here and for just that reason. How many things bike related can a person post in a day... not many, the offtopic threads keep the board interesting and keep people coming back. Off topic should be open game..

Quick Reply: Hey Admins: