Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

here's something to debate

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here's something to debate

ORIGINAL: jaynd

actually the woman thought the punishment was too harsh. the man saw it as fitting. he said that it could be early warning signs for future behavior.

Then he was the nerd who had no fun back in school. Theres no basis on his early warning theory, cell phone camera technology is too young to have any basis on. Now if the boy was going around groping girl after girl, thats a different story.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:23 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: jaynd

wow this didnt turn into much of a debate. its pretty much unanimous that the punishment is too harsh. the two people on the radio show were really arguing about it back and forth.
Of coarse radio wants to stir the pot.

Its just the zero tolarance issue gets in the way of kids being kids. If they didn't report it they would probably get sued by some whacko group and cost the district mega bucks. So its easier to destroy the kids future dreams.

Old 01-19-2008, 05:35 PM

Im going to Canada, whose coming with me?!

Old 01-19-2008, 05:48 PM

booyah ka-sha...Montreal is a great city--in the summertime...

Old 01-19-2008, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

booyah ka-sha...Montreal is a great city--in the summertime...
Hell yea, been there once. Greatest weekend ever. Seen things in real life that Ive only seen in "movies".

Old 01-19-2008, 07:02 PM

That's exactly how it was! Formula One weekend in June, the best food, a great race track, beautiful women, expensive cars, exquisite food, did I mention the restaurants? Outstanding city...

...and a Ferrari one-two...woot!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:53 PM

Let this be a lesson.
Never trust your kids.

But yeah, that's way harsh.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Don't streak in MI. You'll be on the list for that, too. Those 14 year olds are just kids. If they'd done something more serious, I'd think otherwise... but come on.
+1

they're in middle school. period. not some 35 year old guy tellin a kid to get a piece of gum from his pocket

Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 PM

I think in this day and age a 14 year old knows what there doing when they send a pic like that, but at the same time they should not be labled as a sex offender. They should just some form of punishment, but not that. I mean I would hate to be judged now for stuff I did as a kid.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:36 PM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

I think it's rediculous.... THEY'RE KIDS FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! Everybody that age does stuff like that. God knows the adults now did the exact same kind of stuff when they were that age.... idiots [:@]

If it was an adult sending pics to a child, then that's a whole other ballgame, and the punishment would fit the crime. But they're all a bunch of kids here... they all **** each other anyways

I wish they were sending the pics to me! lol

I can't wait until I have children, I hope I have daughters I'm going to give them all webcams and locks on their doors so they can be internet ****** and show off all their goods and not have any respect for themselves.

I think we need more children having more sex, the more 13 year old pregnant chicks we have the better!

Ok now in all seriousness, I just don't even know what to say. I'm sorry but this world is going haywire. It's getting worse and worse by the day I feel. It's sad that girls are losing their virginity at 13, getting gangbanged by coke heads, having tons of one night stands, having kids with no daddy, it makes me sick to my stomache (I'm talking from experience). I don't know I just think this world is getting worse and worse by the day. I personally think it's really sad. These kids don't care about their punishment either. No respect is what it boils down to. Parenting has gone to crap. I'm afraid to be a parent I don't want to raise a child in the world today. That's one heck of a job to do! You're responsible for a persons life! Things that are on TV, I mean cmon I remember back like maybe 10 years ago when NYPD blue (I think that was the show) had the first swear word and it was a HUGE thing. Now turn on the TV in prime time and you hear and see stuff that before was taboo.

Maybe I feel this way because of religious beliefs but I don't think morals = religious beliefs. It just seems anything and everything is acceptable in the world now days there are no morals. There is no rightor wrong. Kids need better role models then their big brother who is a crack head, or a sports star who fights dogs, or a ***** whoseparents own a hotel chain and can come and go from jail whenever she wants. And what the heck is up with BRATZ?! Yea I certainly want to raise my child to play with a toy like that. When I was growing up a brat (not the food because the food is delicious!!!) was a bad thing. Now it's cool?! GAH Ok I'm going to be done, I've done enough ranting on these forums in the last little while for a lifetime.

Mike

PS when is summer coming =( stupid snow

Quick Reply: here's something to debate