Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help... PLEEZE!!! oakland ca.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help... PLEEZE!!! oakland ca.

Howdy, my bro, shipped a small 2 stroke engine overseas... got as far as oakland... flagged, for oil leak (was drained) Now faces... refund, lost shipping, lost engine, EPA disposal, threats and fees. Can't get to oakland, from wa. has to happen in a day or two...pick up, plastic bag engine(small), box and reship... Pleeze can you help??? compensation gladly!!! free and clean Ripp'n

Old 04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help... PLEEZE!!! oakland ca.

ORIGINAL: rippn

Howdy, my bro, shipped a small 2 stroke engine overseas... got as far as oakland... flagged, for oil leak (was drained) Now faces... refund, lost shipping, lost engine, EPA disposal, threats and fees. Can't get to oakland, from wa. has to happen in a day or two...pick up, plastic bag engine(small), box and reship... Pleeze can you help??? compensation gladly!!! free and clean Ripp'n
Translation:
Hey, my brother shipped his bike engine overseas. It got to Oakland but didn't make the cut through shipping. Now he's in trouble, but I can't help him since I live in Washington. This has to be fixed within a day or two, all you have to do is pick up the engine, put it in a plastic bag (I think -- VP), repackage and ship it. I will pay you! No drugs or booze for a long time. Signed, Ripp'n.

Sorry Ripp'n that's all I can help with from the east coast! Good luck.

Old 04-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry i called a couple of my customers out that way but no one was close enough to pick it up. if i hear of anyone else i will pm you

Old 04-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!! Ya, What He SAID!!!!!!!!Thanks, Ripp'n!!!!