Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with a new look

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with a new look

Hey guys as some of you know i am rockin the old f1. I have had it a year now and change the look every so often to stand out and make an expression.
I've been riding with snow camouflage vinyl and now I've been doing a f4i swap on the rear.

Trying to pick my next look now and can't decide.
Thought about leaving the vinyl and covering the whole thing with different color duct tape in some design. Leaving the vinyl under the tape will make it easier to remove later and not leave tape glue on the plastics.

Also thought about a solid metallic colored vinyl so it'd almost look like paint but not permanent.

Also thought about a satin black paint but didn't want to go through all the stuff to get it slick for paint. Its an 89 so needless to say its not perfect. There's a couple of bad spots but i hate priming and sanding and filling and repeating. And i plan on doing a 600rr front fairing kit sometime also.
Gimme some opinions of what you guys think would look good on a f1 front and f4i tail