Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Helmets & Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helmets & Tires

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU BOZO's....stop the hijacking now!!!!!!!!!![:@]

Old 02-06-2006, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Dude.... wtf did you say to him when he told you he did test wheelies? If you know me.... that would have been a free service call. I would have killed the guy. I took mine in for the first maintenance call so if anything was wrong, they'd see it. I was having a hard time watching an old 5' 2" man ride my bike through the parking lot. And I parked out side the service area door so he only ride it like 20 feet. I waited for it, told them I didn't have a ride so I was going to hang out until it was finished. They were nice and moved my bike up to the next available mechanic. Maybe they weren't being nice.... they just wanted to get me out of their show room. I was test sitting everything making my vroom, vroom noises. Plus.... always carry your helmet on your elbow when you walk into a shop. They freak because too many people do it and bang the hell out of the bikes as they walk by.

I'd love to be able to do all of my own work... I just don't know how to balance the tire.
I was pissed, but it was after the fact and everything was paid for. It was a guy that I used to go to school with, but that doesn't give him the right. It was a suzuki/kawasaki shop so mabye that has something to do with it. I'm glad I wised up early in the game and bought a honda lol I don't go back there anymore, and why should I? I like the vroom vroom noises LOL I'll have to try that next time. Wheel balancing isn't that bad, if you have the tool to do it. Alright I'm done, I'll start something about balancing wheels and tires in another thread so pitsvtec doesn't come after me LOL

PS Sorry pitsctec I won't post here anymore.

-Jesse-

Old 02-08-2006, 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Turnin20s

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Dude.... wtf did you say to him when he told you he did test wheelies? If you know me.... that would have been a free service call. I would have killed the guy. I took mine in for the first maintenance call so if anything was wrong, they'd see it. I was having a hard time watching an old 5' 2" man ride my bike through the parking lot. And I parked out side the service area door so he only ride it like 20 feet. I waited for it, told them I didn't have a ride so I was going to hang out until it was finished. They were nice and moved my bike up to the next available mechanic. Maybe they weren't being nice.... they just wanted to get me out of their show room. I was test sitting everything making my vroom, vroom noises. Plus.... always carry your helmet on your elbow when you walk into a shop. They freak because too many people do it and bang the hell out of the bikes as they walk by.

I'd love to be able to do all of my own work... I just don't know how to balance the tire.
I was pissed, but it was after the fact and everything was paid for. It was a guy that I used to go to school with, but that doesn't give him the right. It was a suzuki/kawasaki shop so mabye that has something to do with it. I'm glad I wised up early in the game and bought a honda lol I don't go back there anymore, and why should I? I like the vroom vroom noises LOL I'll have to try that next time. Wheel balancing isn't that bad, if you have the tool to do it. Alright I'm done, I'll start something about balancing wheels and tires in another thread so pitsvtec doesn't come after me LOL

PS Sorry pitsctec I won't post here anymore.

-Jesse-

lol[8D]

Old 02-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Retired Administrator

Name:  midol.gif
Views: 14
Size:  21.6 KB