Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hayden doing better, and a Pedrosa rant..

Old 10-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hayden doing better, and a Pedrosa rant..

Not sure if anyone saw the race today. But Hayden and Stoner left everyone behind for about 8 laps. Hayden was right on Stoners butt for quite awhile, then, in usual Hayden fashion, his tires began to degrade. He held onto third as Rossi passed him on the final lap. Still, a good showing for Hayden lately. He sure has had a fire lit under his butt.. I can't wait to see him with Ducati with Bridgestone tires.. he will be a podium finisher all next year... watch... I'm right on this one.. A team that wants him and will be behind him....Next year will be sweet.

Oh yeah, the funny part was Pedrosa crashing out... again.. Repsol Honda putting all thier money on Pedrosa.. and look what they have. Nicky Hayden leaving, (who has a huge fan following), and keeping a guy that cant seem to stay on his bike and no one likes. It also seems no matter how little his crash, he will quit without even trying to finish the race. I've seen Rossi crash hard only to come from behind and win... Not many racers like Rossi, but Pedrosa's attitude is crap. I cant wait for Hayden to come back and spank the crap out of the Repsol camp just like Rossi has done...

wooot yeah....

Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hayden doing better, and a Pedrosa rant..

Yeah good race for Hayden. Definitely will lit up his spirit for the next season. Hope he can be in the same league with Stoner and Rossi so the fight will be more intense.
Rossi was awesome too; coming from 12th to 2nd and after a bad crash during practice..

Old 10-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dani boy needs a attitude adjustment. He acts like a spoiled lil brat that doesnt repect anyone else.

Nicky kicks ***, I think the duc with michelins would be better tho lol

Old 10-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

With his attitude, the little Pedrobot won't last much longer with Honda
- they hate moaners, too !
My prediction : 1 more season, and Pedrobot's toast.....
maybe then Honda will get another rider with ***** !

Old 10-06-2008, 03:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

With his attitude, the little Pedrobot won't last much longer with Honda
- they hate moaners, too !
My prediction : 1 more season, and Pedrobot's toast.....
maybe then Honda will get another rider with ***** !
they just ran the best one the could have off lol

Old 10-06-2008, 04:05 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd like to see John Hopkins on a Honda - I reckon he'd surprise a few people.
The move to Kawasaki did him no good.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

I'd like to see John Hopkins on a Honda - I reckon he'd surprise a few people.
The move to Kawasaki did him no good.
yea he would do great on a capable bike. Unfortunately a Kawi just isnt up to to job lol

Old 10-06-2008, 04:33 AM

[blockquote]quote:[/i]ORIGINAL: Shadow1 With his attitude, the little Pedrobot won't last much longer with Honda - they hate moaners, too ! My prediction : 1 more season, and Pedrobot's toast..... maybe then Honda will get another rider with ***** ! [/blockquote]
they just ran the best one the could have off lol
+1 on that..

Nicky kicks ***, I think the duc with michelins would be better tho lol
The only reason I say bridgestone is every rider that made the switch has a set of tires that makes it to the end of the race. Granted, Nicky's riding style is a bit to blame for his tires burning up before the end of the race,but not all. You can literally see his bike fade in traction after only a few laps.his bike is all over the place as he tries to put power down.I read in interesting article with the main guy at Michelin and he even said they didnt put the money into MotoGP this year they normally do. He said they figured they had the all the top riders and there wasnt a need for it. Bridgestone stepped up and dumped a crap load of money and support and you see the result. Almost all the top riders are running bridgestone now. maybe next year will be different, but We'll see.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:52 AM

Everyone, even Rossi himself has blamed the Michelins. Its easy to see when 9 of the top 10 finishers are running bridgestones. Ive been wondering the same about Hayden now, since he is moving he has started to get podium spots. It was disappointing to see Rossi run him down on the last lap. I was anything but disappointed when Pedrosa went down the first lap though, I hate that guy.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:29 AM

I think hayden is finaly just getting used to riding a bike made for a midget and said f' it. You can tell he goe's out and rides as hard as he can regardless of how quick the tires will go, I think he just wants to show everyone he can still ride...just needs a proper set up!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hayden doing better, and a Pedrosa rant..