Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

hate to say it but

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hate to say it but

i think im going to get a gsxr 600 instead of a honda. although i really love the hondas, the zuke was more comfortable for me sitting on it and hunched over. but the brand bike doesnt bother me, as long as i will be out riding soon!
the bike im looking at this weekend is a 02 gsxr 600 with 6k miles, yellow/black has a slip on, strobes ha, and an alarm. my buddy(buys/sells used bikes for a living) said it is a sharp looking bike.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Default RE: hate to say it but

peace!

Old 04-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

but the brand bike doesnt bother me
I think all of the big four are close. My girlfriend always comments that she likes the looks of the Blue/white GSXR. Then again, I always say I like Blonds. Maybe she is just f***ing with me.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never been a brand loyalist. I've owned Bee Emms, Guzzi's, and all the Japanese brands.
When it comes down to it, you go for wot you like. I know a lot of riders that are loyal to a particular brand, and some are very scathing in their opinion of other bikes, some are even critical to wot capacity or style of bike. (ok, even I think that most harley riders are dorks) but there are always exceptions.
I have a Honda now (had it for 9 years) I think its a great bike, but 9 years ago I nearly bought a Triumph cos I liked the style of a particular model, but the dealership wanted to screw me on my trade (a Suzuki!!)
As fate would have it, I ended up with probably the best bike I've ever had (out of 19 I've owned).. But thats wot fate is, and other people opinions mean sod all. so if you want that bike go for it. Good luck to you.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:49 AM

Ride what you like, and love doing it.

Nothing wrong with the GSXR600 at all, great bike.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:16 AM

ya, ill still stick around here though since this forum is filled with good knowledge and good people thats for damn sure.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:34 AM

nope, you must leave you can NOT stay here... jk man. As long as you like to ride you are welcome. Have fun and keep the rubber side down.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:50 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Ride what you like, and love doing it.

Nothing wrong with the GSXR600 at all, great bike.

+1, im still gonna make fun of the it tho hahaha

Old 04-20-2007, 03:10 AM

eeewww, squid. you know now you have to wear sleeveless tees, cargo shorts, and hollister sandals to fit in with the gixxer crowd...lol, post up some pics when you get the bike, i wanna see

Old 04-20-2007, 03:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

eeewww, squid. you know now you have to wear sleeveless tees, cargo shorts, and hollister sandals to fit in with the gixxer crowd...lol, post up some pics when you get the bike, i wanna see
dont forget you have to hang your helmet on the SIDE of the bike. whatever you do, dont put it on your head cuz then people wont be able to see your face and wont recognize you !!! j/k

Quick Reply: hate to say it but