Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hate this guy WTF

Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hate this guy WTF

Conspiracy bull****

I hate this guy he is truly profit motivated worse than anybody else. It's all about promoting his conspiracy bull**** book. This is the mother ****er like to drag to the sandbox for a reality check hell I'll would give him to haji. He be crying for DOD or State Department PMC to come rescue his ***.. Trivial fact not mentioned here and not widely known but speaks volumes of one's character and integrity as an American prior to operation jawbreaker. The original invasion of Afghanistan, the CIA hired 20 contractors to operate on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Erick Prince led this operation himself had no problem was stepping into harm's way himself could have sent anybody else working for him. But, he is a true patriot and a real American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqM4t...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpRz...eature=related

Old 11-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Default RE: Hate this guy WTF

Man..I was watching something like this on the History channel the other day. I had a hard time following it. It's all crazy. The falujah story is kind of interesting though.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Friend and Hero ...

There were actually two battles for Fallujah the Marine Corps ran the show completely on the first one and was accused of pouring onto hard and had to withdraw because of political pressure. The second one was combined effort with the lead given to the U.S. Army

Old 11-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like the term Shadow Army - must be my old platoon !
I think he's an asshat, and needs to see some 'execution' videos from the Hadji -may change his mind.......but I doubt it..........
Maybe a kidnapping can be arranged.....see how he feels afterwards.....
Anyone bringing good men into disrepute needs to be taught a lesson....
BTW Gunny, did you receive the e-mail ?
Failure to respond to a duly appointed Officer of the Court can be construed as contempt.......

Old 11-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Friend and Hero ...

YES shadow I got your e-mail and greatly appreciated. This guy tours the country giving lectures on various topics. But this is the new hot one for him, and even led to a book deal for him I will not say that back in the day. There were not some real cowboys running around in the sandbox doing some harm. And a lot of companies were understaffed and underequipped in the beginning hell that included the Coalition Forces. But things have righted themselves and are headed in the right direction as far as manpower and equipment goes, everything else is a whole different matter. I must say I started down this road with some apprehension. But as far as work goes, things couldn t be more crystal clearand all his ranting and raving about political rhetoric is ridiculous. But, He does have one thing correct administration change will do very little to change our mission statement he is also running around crying about 40 to 60% of law enforcement are now trained by companies like Blackwater and are being indoctrinated into the right wing Christian movement, which is just straight up bull****

Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 AM

A book deal...an agreement to get paid for writing a book...omg, that is as bad as the Nigerian scammers getting $400k from some dumb bitch.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Friend and Hero ...

[align=left]At the end of one of the two videos you can actually see the book And it's available online and at most bookstores. So I'm told, but nobody here better be buy the damn thing. I'm rank that rite up there with landing comfort and aid to the enemy[/align]

Old 11-20-2008, 12:33 AM

The guy is a tool.

/stary bullet?

Old 11-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

In any theatre of war you will have the 'wild ones' who give the rest a bad name, mainly down to poor discipline and worse leadership (plus a bit of criminal, and a little section 8 thrown in)
Happened with us in Angola and Namibia, and in the Congo. You may remember a Merc called Mike ***** ? - He lived on a yacht in Durban, and was imprisoned after the abortive Seychelles coup........what a clusterf...k that was......!! Had some amazing stories.......
When you think about it, the time for the Iraqi people to start doing it for themselves has come - hell, 17 years since Gulf 1. I lived on Benzedrine and coffee, and watched the whole thing all day after work, every night...........
Anyone who can sit on the sidelines and write books, making millions on the blood and sweat of everyday people needs to have an attitude adjustment, particularly when he seems to be supporting the 'enemy'. Bloodsucker...........burn him like a leech........

Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 AM
RCR

Name:  WILDONE.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  21.8 KB

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hate this guy WTF