Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Happy TG!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy TG!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone on here a safe and happy Thanksgiving. By far this is the best forum I have been a memeber of-you guys rock!

Old 11-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Happy TG!!!!!!!!

im deliberately starving myself today just so i can gorge myself on thanksgiving...turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, biscuits, pumpkin pie...::drool::

Old 11-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered Users

here, here, i second the best forum around!! and have a safe thanksgiving...no riding after eating...i think you're supposed to wait an hour or something.....[&:].....no seriously....we'll be so unbalanced, i would be afraid i would fall over after eating...i don't know about you guys...but its the one time of the year where I eat at a frightening rate.....my body is not made to consume as much as i eat that day....

man i love thanksgiving!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:09 AM

Yeah I really try to limit the amount of foodI eat in a day to stay the size I am, but last night I went to all you can eat night at Quaker stake and lube and went so overbaord. I have two TG dinners to go to back to back soI'm going to be stuffed for sure-not to mention all the beer and drinks I'm going to have tonight for TG eve.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

im deliberately starving myself today just so i can gorge myself on thanksgiving...turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, biscuits, pumpkin pie...::drool::
x2 if fasting all day only liquidsfor me [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 11-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get some good grub for the long lines you will be waiting in tommorow. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:18 AM

I agree the best forum, I joined a couple weeks ago and been hooked ever since. Happy Turkey Day

Old 11-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Retired Moderator

The only thing I don't like about Thanksgiving is alllllllllllllllllllllllll the buildup, and I am full in like five minutes, snoring and farting infront of all the company [&:]. Plus, the football games are usually pretty bad. This year there is some hope. Feliz dia de los pavos para todos mis amigos.

Quick Reply: Happy TG!!!!!!!!