Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Halloween Costumes

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 06:34 PM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halloween Costumes

I can't believe this hasn't been done yet. Someone had to do it, so...here it goes.

Is anyone taking advantage of the yearly event that allows adults to dress up as pretty much anything, run around, drink famously and blame it on the costume? In other words....Who is going to a Halloween party this year? Any good costume ideas?

Personally, i thought i would dress up as a chef with nothing on underneath my chefs hat and apron and ride my bike through the center of town. [:-]

Old 10-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: Halloween Costumes

We should get some interesting pictures in this thread....

Old 10-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: doncollins

We should get some interesting pictures in this thread....
+1 [sm=ttiwwp.gif] but on that note TEN ummm i dont know how to say this but uhh maybe you shouldn't post your pixs if you do that [&o] lol

Old 10-23-2006, 06:48 PM
TEN

oh my!!

Old 10-23-2006, 07:05 PM

Off topic, but Don, is that you in your avatar? You would get creamed by a car in the other direction with that lean!

Old 10-23-2006, 09:17 PM

I'm having a costume party at my house on Fri. The beer is going to flow like wine, and I'm sure I'll have some good pix to post. I'm dressing up in all black, with a black hooded cape. I have plastic glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves, and some white/glow-in-the-dark face paint. I'm going to use it to paint a Misfits-style skull on my face with the rest blacked out... I hope to scare the hell out of little neighbor kids this year.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:22 PM

I'm gonna be Captain Spaulding just like last year.

Many years ago I took a black piece of cardboard and wrote "censored" across it in white. I stitched it to some tighty whities and wore a trench coat. I ran around flashind people. I almost got beat up. It was awesome.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:33 PM

Don't forget the naked girl pics
ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

I'm having a costume party at my house on Fri. The beer is going to flow like wine, and I'm sure I'll have some good pix to post. I'm dressing up in all black, with a black hooded cape. I have plastic glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves, and some white/glow-in-the-dark face paint. I'm going to use it to paint a Misfits-style skull on my face with the rest blacked out... I hope to scare the hell out of little neighbor kids this year.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:42 AM

I went to the local goodwill and got the brightest, tackiest purple pin-striped suit they had, got a huge pimp hat and some feather boas...and of course my pimp stick.....my wife is dressing up in a slinky tasteless outfit, and my gay neighbor is dresing in drag (he makes an ugly woman), so I'm goin as a pimp with some bitches in my stable........lol, you'd have to know these folks..........

Old 10-24-2006, 01:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Flip

Off topic, but Don, is that you in your avatar? You would get creamed by a car in the other direction with that lean!
Pretty sure thats at Deals Gap, and you can tell from the pic he can see through that turn and the next right

Oh yea, and seeing as i am going to be a police officer in a few years, i would love my girlfriend to dress up as a cop, however she said id have to be her prisoner....haha...im thinking about just skipping the party and going straight to my house, lol!

Quick Reply: Halloween Costumes