Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

haha, ex gf wants to bs again, WTF?

Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default haha, ex gf wants to bs again, WTF?

I just wanted to know if any of your ex's do weird stuff. I broke up with mine about year and a half ago, didn't call her nothing like that. It was going good, then my sister had a baby and she texted her when she was in the hospital congrats about the baby, get this, nobody knew, I was the first one in the hospital and my sis was like wtf? and I was like I don't know, but I thought that it was weird. My sis was like what do you want me to do, and I was like do what you want. That was the end of it and that was like 8 months ago. So I started talking to another girl, then she decided to come and visit me last week ( she's out of town), I was like cool cool, on the plain she was like I am going to email you and stuff, so I get on the computer and to check my email and stuff, and I see my ex send me a message on myspace, here's the message
Hi Dmitriy
How have you been? I hope well. I happen to be looking around and found you on here. I guess by the name of the page you are enjoying being an uncle. I'm glad to see that are taking a liking to it. I remember how much you like kids. Things are well with me, if you care to hear. Life has been good to me lately and I hope it has been the same for you. I wish you the best even if you think I don't. I would still try to give you the world if I could, but we just don't work no matter how hard we tried. Things worked out for the best and I hope that you see that. Even as ****ty as that sounds.
Bye Dana
I didn't know what to do and decided just to ignore it, my girl gets here, get this her name is Diana, weird, weird, weird. And my stupid *** tells her about the message and she was like, ignore her, so I did. Then couple of days later I get another message.
I see that you read my message and had nothing to say back. That's cool I understand. Have a great life and I hope you get everything you are looking for.
Dana
My new girl got pissed at that, but all I wanted to know is WTF is my ex doing sending me messages all of a sudden year and a half later, especially if her life is so good.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance

Old 04-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Banned
Default RE: haha, ex gf wants to bs again, WTF?

Booty call.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:02 PM

I got even worse than that from my exwife last month out of the blue. We split up like 7 years ago.

I dunno. Either they're finally feeling regret...need someclosure...or they're justnuts.

That's all I got...

Old 04-15-2008, 10:16 PM

dude, don't reply back let it go. if things were as bad as she stated in her e-mail it's notworth it,
you don't waunt to go threw that crap again and end up were you were when you broke up.
good luck.

Old 04-15-2008, 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: rons93rr

dude, don't reply back let it go. if things were as bad as she stated in her e-mail it's notworth it,
you don't waunt to go threw that crap again and end up were you were when you broke up.
good luck.
+1 she probably broke up with her recent excuse for a man and, now that she is feeling vulnerable, she is trying to make herself feel better through you. SHE IS USING YOU- don't let it happen. Ignore her!

edited for spelling

Old 04-15-2008, 11:53 PM

^^ agrees with onarom... i have had ex's call out of the blue and wondered how my life is going.. it usually take 10 minutes to getit out of them"yeah i just broke up with my boyfriend"... long story short, I usually bang them and then change my number HAHA [8D]

yeah dont let it happen, you will just get old feelings and YOU ALWAYS GOT TO LOOK AHEAD - not behind..

Old 04-16-2008, 12:55 AM

I didn't really want to reply cause that would just upset her, I mean, my life is as good as it gets, finally made it to the police academy, passed all the tests and started it last week, got a great girl that likes to **** like a rabbit, very cool girl, my sis doing great, just got a raise at my part time job and have plenty of side jobs that pay very good, bought a newer bike ( 929rr) and I love it, got a new car that is great as well, I am getting in better shape as we speak, things just going great.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Replying with a simple short thank you doesn't have to lead anywhere you don't want it to and tell the current g/f you'd give her the same courtesy if she ever asked how you are after you lost contact (although there isn't any reason to tell her anything). i keep in touch (once in a blue moon, not every week or anything) with some ex's for no real reason other than they where part of my life and where special to me. no need to burn bridges for no reason but sounds like i'm in the minority on this one ... and what exactly is wrong with a booty call? lol

Old 04-16-2008, 09:04 AM

why does new girl even have to know about this,you never tell a woman squat about another woman.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM

bro.. i hadnt talked to my ex in 4 months.. she texted me yesterday "what dates are good" <HUH?> "so she texts again, "what dates are good for me to come visit you?"

now im thinking i should just let her come out here for a weekend, and send her home on monday..

hmm......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: haha, ex gf wants to bs again, WTF?