Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Guys, it's not fair

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yumon, the photo looks pretty normal and right to me? tell me why women have such a problem with something that should be left alone??

Old 06-20-2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
She has nice leg and butt. She does not have daikon leg.

mine on the other hand are bigger than rearsets.

She's got pretty thick legs.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:08 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
She's got pretty thick legs.

^^^^^ this chick does NOT have big legs

Thank you for finally noticing that I have thick legs!!! See, I do have a reason to rant

Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM

Thick? Maybe ....kinda hard to tell from that picture. Is there anything wrong with that? Heck no! I dont understand why so many girls want the figure of a model which turns out to be the figure of a 11 yr old boy....

There is nothing wrong with having curves in the right places and most men find that extremely attractive. From the picture it looks like there is absolutely nothing wrong with your legs...they look nice from what I can tell. Quit worrying about it and enjoy the fact that you look 10 times better than the so called "models" out there.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First of all, this:
YouTube - ‪Fitness Model Jamie Eason on the Venice Boardwalk!‬‏

Second of all... I spent two years in Korea where the natives called me fat like it was a matter of fact, not even as an insult or anything. As a result, I kid around a lot that I'm a tubby bastard, but the fact of the matter is that IDGAF. You're ranting because you have daikon legs? Daikon is delicious . If you were 100 pounds heavier than you are right now, you'd probably be ecstatic if you could slim down to where you are right now.. well, that's how I think about it. THE EVIL MEDIA has created this impossible image of the "correct" human form and it affects all of us (regardless of whether you admit it or not), I say **** 'em. **** 'em to hell.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Firstly; She does have thick legs. Yumi, you would probably swim in her pants.

Secondly; she's really ugly.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by raylee
First of all, this:
YouTube - ‪Fitness Model Jamie Eason on the Venice Boardwalk!‬‏

Second of all... I spent two years in Korea where the natives called me fat like it was a matter of fact, not even as an insult or anything. As a result, I kid around a lot that I'm a tubby bastard, but the fact of the matter is that IDGAF. You're ranting because you have daikon legs? Daikon is delicious . If you were 100 pounds heavier than you are right now, you'd probably be ecstatic if you could slim down to where you are right now.. well, that's how I think about it. THE EVIL MEDIA has created this impossible image of the "correct" human form and it affects all of us (regardless of whether you admit it or not), I say **** 'em. **** 'em to hell.
OH yea now I remember who she is now. She is the chick from bodybuilding.com

Yes you are right. I should be happy. I though if my legs have less meat on them, my feet might be able to touch the ground more

And you are right about the media. I should look at french impression instead of fashion model and say " yeah I'm sexy"

Old 06-20-2011, 06:48 PM

1. your legs are NOT thick
2. lots (if not most) of guys don't like the stick figure girls that tv and the mass media portray as perfect (i personally love a little bit extra)
3. the same rules apply to girls as guys. the opposite sex finds lack of self-confidence and self-pity and esteem as a huge turnoff. be happy with your body, and who your are!

Old 06-20-2011, 06:50 PM

to add. it is fair. aside from pure bodybuilding, which guys have more muscle by default, your total body fitness is = what you put into it. guys can get just as fat as a woman if they disregard general health practices. every walk of life has both sides to it.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:07 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

my wife just said that your legs are not big

Quick Reply: Guys, it's not fair